Game Day Round 20, 2016 - Brisbane Lions vs Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel sorry for the kids here. How are they developing in this environment? This will scar them for life.

Plenty of teams have had their kids experience thrashings to come on strongly in the future. The key is not compromising their development and ensuring talent keeps coming in and they have the right mentors and guidance on the field. I'm a long way from writing off our kids off this s**t, s**t year.

My wife (who normally puts headphones on and watches Youtube vids when there is a game on) has just looked up at the score in the corner of the screen and said "Am I reading this right?". Sadly, she is. I did say to my cousin earlier that I thought if we kept the margin under 150 today that would be a win, so that could still happen. Maybe.

Gardiner finally beat Betts in the air.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MIA. Robertson, Hammelman, Dawson. Anyone else to add?
Schache. I am becoming alarmed that he may be another dud number one selection. Against Essendon I saw him drop his head and not really contest marking contests. It is harder to see on the TV but I have seen him do the same tonight several times.

Went to the Amazons for our year seven breakup. Only went once but loved every bit of it. Shame it's not around anymore.

I will say it, Scache is young but he is also lazy, disinterested on soft. Avoided the contest 3 times in 3 minutes. Make it 4 times. F this club

Harsh. Skinny 18yo kid has played the season against men at their peak. The kid is cooked this season. Had does far more than any first year kpf should ever have to.

Schache. I am becoming alarmed that he may be another dud number one selection. Against Essendon I saw him drop his head and not really contest marking contests. It is harder to see on the TV but I have seen him do the same tonight several times.

Think he's exhausted personally. Tough to play so many games for a first year KPP. They rarely play at all in their first year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back