Discussion Round 20, 2017: Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

i never knew he was hairy

That's generally what happens when the male species of the human race reaches their pubescent years (usually very early teens, sometimes much earlier sometimes later) until they reach full maturity and adulthood (usually around 18 years old, sometimes they reach full maturity earlier or later). This may involve changing of the voice, growth of hair in places where there previously wasn't (face, legs, arms, in ones private areas). Some males have more or less than others.

Of course, I wouldn't expect an 8 year old to fully know or understand all of the above yet.

In all seriousness, as if you would even post that....

Last edited:
That's generally what happens when the male species of the human race reaches their pubescent years (usually very early teens, sometimes much earlier sometimes later) until they reach full maturity and adulthood (usually around 18 years old, sometimes they reach full maturity earlier or later). This may involve changing of the voice, growth of hair in places where there previously wasn't (face, legs, arms, in ones private areas). Some males have more or less than others.

Of course, I wouldn't expect an 8 year old to fully know or understand all of the above yet.

In all seriousness, as if you would even ask that....
tbh i didnt ask anything- i made a statement

Is this the first time Geelong have worn COAR navy shorts? The colour looks a lot better than their old ISC navy shorts, which I always thought were a bit of a dull colour.

Is this the first time Geelong have worn COAR navy shorts? The colour looks a lot better than their old ISC navy shorts, which I always thought were a bit of a dull colour.
Not liking the white panel though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back