Preview Round 20, 2018: Hawthorn v Essendon, 4 August 2018, 1.45pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha over 53,000 posts over 12 years at an average of 12 per day indicates that you in fact have 0 friends apart from an internet forum. Get outside once in a while, Abasi, you sad individual.

Is this an alias account or are you just a truly dumb campaigner?

Oh yes, members and supporters did put their hands into their pockets when we where mismanaged the **** out of - we got rid of those people and rebuilt the club from the ground up - so we did that once.

The difference between our clubs is that you still have a lot of the same people who bought your club to it's knees still there, still making the same mistakes, still rattling the tins. Your house is built of straw old mate.

what are you talking about?? hahaha.

The chairman, CEO, every coaching staff, every club director & board member (apart from a finance director) has been moved on from the club. It's virtually clean sheet.

The chairman, CEO, every coaching staff, every club director & board member (apart from a finance director) has been moved on from the club. It's virtually clean sheet.
Clean Spreadsheet?;)

The funny thing with Essendon is their agenda is driven by 3 of thr dumbest men in football
Slobbo
Timmo
Lloydo

Oh dear

And for hawthorn supporters, you're lucky the correlation doesn't determine the stadium you play at. Otherwise you'd be heading to Etihad. 80K members, 26k average home crowd attendance. Worst in the AFL. You know how to part with your hard earned, just don't know how to actually support. Bit of a shame.
Hahahahahahaha. Representing your tribe well.

They can’t wash the culture out of your s**t club.

Hahahahahahaha. Representing your tribe well.

I do apologise for that. I complete forgot that the figures were skewed by your club insistence in selling off 4 home games a year to make ends meet.

Is it fun getting on a plane if you want to watch your team at their home ground? personally, the 15 minutes to Etihad is preferably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do apologise for that. I complete forgot that the figures were skewed by your club insistence in selling off 4 home games a year to make ends meet.

Is it fun getting on a plane if you want to watch your team at their home ground? personally, the 15 minutes to Etihad is preferably.
I’d rather my club sell a few games a year to tassie to get a home ground advantage then try and inject their players with performance enhancing drugs.

Must have been nice seeing them play Carlton a few weeks back at Etihad

:)

I have a feeling that you still have the same club doctor. That to me says everything about your club and its culture. The club doc should have been the first to face the sword.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have a feeling that you still have the same club doctor. That to me says everything about your club and its culture. The club doc should have been the first to face the sword.

Also thier captain was one of the cheats as with a heap of other players including those in the leadership group.

It's not a clean slate until all the cheats are out of the industry.

Melbourne, Stkilda and Port are still paying these drug cheats too.

DISGRACE.

God bless my 7 year old. Over dinner she said “I can’t wait to beat the team of cheats this weekend”
Brought a tear of joy to my eye
All my in laws and my wife go for the cheats.

When my daughter was born in 2008 I made a deal that she would go for whoever finished higher on the ladder (until she can make he own decisions). Same deal in 2015 when my little fella was born.

Thankfully they are now both fully entrenched Hawkers and take great pleasure in going hard at their mother and grandfather and their team of cheats.

I’d rather my club sell a few games a year to tassie to get a home ground advantage then try and inject their players with performance enhancing drugs.
They didn't try injecting their players with performance enhancing drugs. They did inject their players with performance enhancing drugs. What they tried to do was perform - yet they were so unbelievably s**t they couldn't even manage that. It's no wonder scum supporters find it so hard to believe their team were on PEDs...

They didn't try injecting their players with performance enhancing drugs. They did inject their players with performance enhancing drugs. What they tried to do was perform - yet they were so unbelievably s**t they couldn't even manage that. It's no wonder scum supporters find it so hard to believe their team were on PEDs...
To be fair, that first half of the season they went alright, then the hamstrings went twang

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

hahahaha over 53,000 posts over 12 years at an average of 12 per day indicates that you in fact have 0 friends apart from an internet forum. Get outside once in a while, Abasi, you sad individual.
12 posts a day = not going outside.

We’ve got a real fartsmella here.

Much as I would like to win tomorrow, I don’t care about it any more than the previous week against Freo.

Essendon used to have a claim towards being a great club, even if it was based around pre-WW1 victories. At least they had a great history.

Now they don’t even have that. They’re a joke.

If they win, no big deal. We’re rebuilding. They potentially could be rebuilding too, not really sure.

But regardless of the result they’re still a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back