Preview Round 20, 2018: St.Kilda v Western Bulldogs - Etihad Stadium, Saturday 4th August, 7:25PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 69 81.2%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 16 18.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeman!!! I hope he plays a great game. More for him than for us..... but mainly for me.

Happy with all the INS not happy with Marshall being dropped. I didn’t even watch the last game v GWS but regardless he needs to keep playing games, big lads take time and he is not a VFL player. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain from it (big picture thinking).

Not even one bit embarrassed to admit I teared up a little watching that vision.

I’m sooo excited for this kid. May it be the first of 200 games!
It's a great clip Diehard....the thunderous cheering and applause just shows you how much Freezer is regarded at RSEA.

Great to see Richo standing at the front for a change...lol.

Of course it just WOULD be the game when I’m going away for the weekend!
As I said to an earlier poster who has the mumps...it's the good ol Saints supporters bad luck kicking in.

At least you'll be warm on the weekend...lol.

Marshall out is interesting. He was pretty bad last week but structurally we are about 10 times better with him in the team. Now it's back to the pain of our 2nd ruck debacle. Probably the most effective player aside from Marshall this year was Carlisle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree, we've struggled recently with two marking targets..

Hopefully it means we lower the eyes and hit JB and Acres alot but I won't hold my breath
Lower the eyes??? :eek:

If we were holding our breath, we would have died early the in the 2016 season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back