Game Day Round 20, 2018: St.Kilda v Western Bulldogs *NATHAN FREEMAN'S DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst quarter of football I have seen in 10 years. Dunstan and Ross are a couple of sooks. Grow up. Armitage walks more than he runs. Newnes lazy. Freeman is constantly free but never used. Acres played out of position all quarter. Throwing is now legitimate disposal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dixon doesn't even know how far the players can kick. Joey knew Acres wouldn't make it. That is pretty hilarious considering he's supposedly one of our coaches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worst quarter of football I have seen in 10 years. Dunstan and Ross are a couple of sooks. Grow up. Armitage walks more than he runs. Newnes lazy. Freeman is constantly free but never used. Acres played out of position all quarter. Throwing is now legitimate disposal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Freeman was being ignored right from the get go. So many times he was out in space on the side of play and we elected a longer kick for a turnover, sometimes out numbered

Slap him in the face imo

Tell him its character building.

I can’t bribe my kids to games now. And tbh. I ******* sick of turning up watching this s**t. At least I had Lockett. Winmar Hayes Burke and co in my Day

Billings can't even cash in with junktime.

Overrated af.
He's a bust, it's as simple as that. The sooner we face up to it the better. It hurts to acknowledge it, but all this "he has potential to be elite" rubbish is delusional stuff from a lot of our fans.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back