Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

StPiper

Debutant
May 4, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
We have very few players who can actually hit targets under pressure that put us in attacking positions. Haven't had any for years and its bloody frustrating.

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
I'm having my doubts about Ratten now, this is the same sort of sh*t that we were served up under Richo.

The effort is there but the execution is deplorable, our forward line is a dog's breakfast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

saint_

Club Legend
May 6, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Small forwards have been very poor tonight. Considering their skill set is suppose to be clean hands, they've been non-existent up forward. Can't carry, Long, Lonie, Parker, Hind & Langlands who don't offer much else up field.

triggering bro

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 30, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'm having my doubts about Ratten now, this is the same sort of sh*t that we served up under Richo.

The effort is there but the execution is deplorable, our forward line is a dog's breakfast.
We look far better set up the past 3 weeks under Ratts. We would’ve been smashed by 80 points if Richo was still coaching

Crusty Undies

Club Legend
Oct 22, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
I honestly think we are on the end of some weird conspiracy. Like how is no-one else noticing this??
Exactly, I have a mate who supports the Lions. Got him to watch one of our games earlier in the year because he wouldn't believe me when I said the umpires don't like St Kilda and by half time he was just as bewildered as I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom