Game Day Round 20, 2019: Adelaide v St.Kilda *DUNSTAN'S 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would love to know which player smashed the misso of the umpires boss 10 years ago because this joke has gone on long enough.
They’re just incompetent. I almost feel sorry for them.

Bring back Goldspink.

Crusty Undies

This means peace here!
Oct 22, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
I honestly think we are on the end of some weird conspiracy. Like how is no-one else noticing this??
Exactly, I have a mate who supports the Lions. Got him to watch one of our games earlier in the year because he wouldn't believe me when I said the umpires don't like St Kilda and by half time he was just as bewildered as I was.

nitewalker13

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think we had
Elaborate? Constant battle vs one sided officiating is hard to fix with list management

Some of the decisions went against us but we can't blame umpires for not scoring goals. We also had so many opportunities in our forward 50 but our ball use were horrible.

I hope we will learn from this and it's time to clean the closet.

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
Lime maggots rescue Adelaide, right on cue. 17 to 10. We'll comfortably lose the free kick count. Again. What about the non calls? I know they're a soft target, but they make a rod for their own backs with their obvious bias to the non-Victorian home teams. WCE, Adelaide, Sydney. The decade long stats demonstrate it.

Unprofessional, incompetent little men with big egos. GT was right. Remember their response? Whispers in the sky anyone?

It's about time to go fully professional. Minimum age of 25 with at least 5 years senior playing experience in a major state league or better.

Pay enough and the elite ex players will come from the clouds. Get rid of the incompetent little men who were never good enough to play at the highest level and compensate for it by going into umpiring so they can order bigger, better men around.

It's been happening for decades. Full time professional sport needs full time professional adjudicators. Piss the semi pros off. They've had their chance and failed miserably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
Adelaide are only going to win this by the sheer weight of free kicks not paid to St Kilda in this match. It's endemic.
Oh rubbish giving away stupid 50s and poor skills

And missing from 30 meters out

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
This gets the award tonight. Absolute tripe

He's been ordinary, missed a shot on goal in the 3rd quarter when we needed it.

He might be racking up the stats but he isn't having a big impact, we could have taken Bont ahead of him who is a true matchwinner.

How many times has Billings been a matchwinner? The Dogs game about 4 years ago and the Suns game this year, can't think of any others.

Gresham is overrated too, gone backwards this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back