Autopsy Round 20, 2021 | Autopsy vs Geelong

Some of the posts in here are hilarious.

Geelong are sh12t ….. yeah equal top constantly play finals. Good observation.

Oh but we (North) had players out. Yeah good observation. Cameron Duncan Henderson Miers. Those 4 might just squeeze into our best side (and yours)

The umpires blah blah

The Cats game style …… how many Cats games have you lot watched. Top 2-3 most attacking teams in the Comp - second highest % - best defence. Good observation.

You lot will be a good side and are on the right track. But a bit more of a balanced approach to your opposition assessment wouldn’t hurt.

Good luck for the remaining games.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
FAF9DBB5-1489-400C-936F-890C9FC0B1D9.gif

And too many are biting

What a tedious game to watch. 2021 Geelong have to be the worst 1st team in the history of the AFL.
To be fair we strangled them
That’s twice this year though, we have brought them to our level and a few more in would have different results

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
What a tedious game to watch. 2021 Geelong have to be the worst 1st team in the history of the AFL.

They know they can’t play fast end to end footy so they play slow-build from the back half footy.

Tedious as you said.

Apr 14, 2008
Reg Hickey Stand
AFL Club
Geelong

Yeah sure looks that way.

But I’m glad I took time out to find a nice lure and cast into the right spot.

I like you blokes - good young list and an inspired coaching choice. You’ll be up there in a few years.

Shagga is all Class

Premiership Player
May 15, 2005
Beneath the Blue and White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
Autopsy being the operative word for watching Geelong play football.

Yeah great, multiple loose men and intercept marking and then the endless chipping from the back half. Good luck with that in finals.

Was very pleased with our effort defensively. Need to mix up the corridor to boundary ratio from the back half by next season.

Good to see Ford and Atu get a run.

You lot will be a good side and are on the right track. But a bit more of a balanced approach to your opposition assessment wouldn’t hurt.

Good luck for the remaining games.

I'm guessing you haven't looked at your own gameday thread then.

Good luck to you too.

Yeah sure looks that way.

But I’m glad I took time out to find a nice lure and cast into the right spot.

I like you blokes - good young list and an inspired coaching choice. You’ll be up there in a few years.

We will and always have been fine, your mob have been good over the years, enjoy the rest of this year as long as it lasts

The irony that you all think that you are pretending to be boomers but can't spell. Real boomers would have workshopped the sh*t out of that before posting.
Who’s pretending?
A4399A1C-0EFD-431F-BC13-EED486E4A577.jpeg

The irony that you all think that you are pretending to be boomers but can't spell. Real boomers would have workshopped the sh*t out of that before posting.
This is only a snippet😏😏

(Shakes head)
I should not have asked you how to use the computer dear
Not interested,,, BLOCKED!

Henry told me to say hi,,, old hag,,,,LOL WAP🤣

Sent from electric blanket

The Anvil

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If you think Geelong is sh*t you are a shocking bad judge of football. This is why our supporters on BF have such a shocking reputation for being w***ers. Don't be a sore loser.

I am really proud of our boys, we had a crack but we made a ton of errors by foot, a lot of them were unforced, just lacked polish, we missed the inside grunt work of Cunnington, we missed Thomas' class and we couldn't get enough supply into our forward 50. It happens.

I am confident we will eventually pass Geelong in the near future, we have a young squad, Geelong has a mature squad, we are on different ends of the spectrum. Having a cry about it doesn't really achieve anything. I am glad we weren't blown out of the water despite missing some important players, we are holding up much better than we did earlier in the season.

Fair read of the game today but really an unnecessary crack at fellow supporters.

When Bonar comes back could we play Atu on the wing? Just a thought as his defensive and attacking efforts are excellent and he can use his pace

Back