Autopsy Round 20, 2021 | Autopsy vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of the posts in here are hilarious.

Geelong are sh12t ….. yeah equal top constantly play finals. Good observation.

Oh but we (North) had players out. Yeah good observation. Cameron Duncan Henderson Miers. Those 4 might just squeeze into our best side (and yours)

The umpires blah blah

The Cats game style …… how many Cats games have you lot watched. Top 2-3 most attacking teams in the Comp - second highest % - best defence. Good observation.

You lot will be a good side and are on the right track. But a bit more of a balanced approach to your opposition assessment wouldn’t hurt.

Good luck for the remaining games.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Miers is a potato.

9 Finals series in 10 years but only one flag to show for it. Chris Scott sure is a walking premiership factory isn't he :drunk:

I was happy Noble admitted teams are trying to take away the corridor and we have to be smarter. Won't be solved overnight but the first stage in fixing the problem is admitting you have one. Not sure Brad ever did that.

Most corridor issues i thought were skill errors, but no question Geelong slowed our rebound and corridor use very well. But what impressed me the most was how hard we worked to stop those turnovers from becoming easy goals. The way our guys pressured around the ball while pushing back fast was impressive imo.

It wasn't so long ago turnovers would quickly get out the back and we were blown away. So much more pace and running power in this team.

I also thought Geelong did well holding us up in the middle when we did control it, so many of our i50s were rushed and shallow. Plenty for us to look at and work on from that game along with many positives.

you have to be a Very skillful team by hand and foot to play this corridor game
59 Clangers
Ando will struggle in this format , his passing is too erratic but he has other skills

must play Bonar next yr

you have to be a Very skillful team by hand and foot to play this corridor game
59 Clangers
Ando will struggle in this format , his passing is too erratic but he has other skills

must play Bonar next yr

Caught up on the VFL game since it was on YouTube, Bonar really was a class above and needs to be back in the side.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back