Autopsy Round 20, 2021: Hawks roll the Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane Cornes is Aker-lite. Basically says stuff to stay relevant/in the public eye without much of an eye for accuracy. I've said this elsewhere, but my life has improved immensely since I stopped consuming footy media and just watched the game.
Spot on. I used to watch all the shows, such as footy classified, The Sunday footy show, On the couch and 360. Now i watch none of them pretty much as they are all just headline chasers. So much better just watching our games and ignoring all the external crap.

Kane Cornes is Aker-lite. Basically says stuff to stay relevant/in the public eye without much of an eye for accuracy. I've said this elsewhere, but my life has improved immensely since I stopped consuming footy media and just watched the game.
Agree can’t stand them. It’s mostly speculation and rumour. And what drove me nuts is how they can spend 5 minutes dissecting a passage of play and where players should stand and run ….blah blah. Only show I watch is the Front Bar for a bit of a laugh.

Agree can’t stand them. It’s mostly speculation and rumour. And what drove me nuts is how they can spend 5 minutes dissecting a passage of play and where players should stand and run ….blah blah. Only show I watch is the Front Bar for a bit of a laugh.

Aker didn’t feel the need to pad out his uttering to trigger. He may have had edges but he was often on the money.

corney Kane is just a triggerer you can see him chuckling inside

Reeves moves so well for a tall player and looks like a 100 gamer already.

he was so raw when recruited
He has exceptional awareness in traffic and clean hands for a such big man.

He doesnt seem to have any big man "ruck spud" in him in terms of his decision making.

According to his draft combine, tested as an exceptional kick too. Not exceptional for his size, but overall

Nash plays one good game and some people think his the savior? Lets just wait to see if he can do this for the remainder of the season

Also the Nash move to the guts has to be Mitchell influence, did it at box hill and the week that Clarko steps down his in the guts? Big coincidence imo
Only the true messiah denies his own divinity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has exceptional awareness in traffic and clean hands for a such big man.

He doesnt seem to have any big man "ruck spud" in him in terms of his decision making.

According to his draft combine, tested as an exceptional kick too. Not exceptional for his size, but overall

This is a minor quibble, and more to do with our mids than Reeves, but we are still getting used to winning the tap. Reeves really shouldn't lose many taps considering his size but most teams set up assuming to lose or at best have a contested tap. It was noticeable on the weekend how often Reeves would tap and our mids were a couple of metres away because they weren't used to being aggressive at the ruck contest. That'll come though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back