Autopsy Round 20, 2021: Hawks roll the Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched the replay .

Fantastic first 3/4s , when you think of the guys who werent there well it should give some good optimism for a competitive 2022.

Thought we looked gassed 10 minutes into the last , missed a few easy shots then Lewis going off seemed to throw our structure off .
Not too worried about it , deserved a nice 6 goal win rather than the 'tight' 12 point margin.

Really fun game to watch.
Hard to believe that we ran out of puff in the last quarter so bad but I’ll take a game like that any day.
Nash 😎

Our team play of the year resulting in the TOB set shot was the only Hawthorn goal omitted from the Kayo Mini.

Who the hell put that video together? It was the highlight of the game!
Probably the same dudes who do the half arsed AFL game highlights.

Our team play of the year resulting in the TOB set shot was the only Hawthorn goal omitted from the Kayo Mini.

Who the hell put that video together? It was the highlight of the game!
yeah with those and the AFL replay ones it's sometimes hard to tell which team won/ dominated, but at least for the AFL ones, they show just the highlights - the Kayo Mini is at least half made up of little nothing bits of play, often omitting important stuff that happened just before (plus strange ones like the example above).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I rate Scrimshaw, brilliant kick, and his overhead marking improves almost weekly.

But to be elite, as Leaver is, he needs to be able to spend time defending quality forwards one on one.

That ability to both shut-down and influence a game through intercept and rebound is rare, it's what made Gibbo a champion and a fit Sicily elite...

So Gibbo wasnt elite in 2013, 2014 or 2015 except when Lake was injured or suspended ?

Nash plays one good game and some people think his the savior? Lets just wait to see if he can do this for the remainder of the season

Also the Nash move to the guts has to be Mitchell influence, did it at box hill and the week that Clarko steps down his in the guts? Big coincidence imo
But it's not one game, he's done it at Box Hill for a while. So everyone screamed for it to happen in the seniors and lo and behold it simply backed up what a fair bit of evidence had already suggested. *he's

Agree can’t stand them. It’s mostly speculation and rumour. And what drove me nuts is how they can spend 5 minutes dissecting a passage of play and where players should stand and run ….blah blah. Only show I watch is the Front Bar for a bit of a laugh.
Really? Mick Molloy? A bit of a laugh? Without Martin, no one would ever have heard of him. Least funny person in Australia. Apart from perhaps the leader of AfGladystan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back