Game Day Round 20, 2021 - Hawthorn vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie clueless when he gets the footy up the ground

If all we can take out of this game is Cockatoo showing some great signs then that's not too bad. 2022 with Rayner and Cockatoo Robertson Bailey etc with another pre season looks promising. Way we're going probably a top 10 draft pick as well

I’m watching the third round of fly fishing at the Olympics. Russian Olympic Athlete killing it …. Oh wait that’s Putin topless on holidays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, our brand has been shown up by players who won’t run defensively, specifically Cameron and Daniher, or can’t run, specifically Lyons, Neale, Andrews and McInerney.
So what are you suggesting? The team that finished 2nd the last 2 home and away seasons, beat the eventual premiers in a final last year, won multiple games on the trot over 3 seasons.... complete revamp of personnel and game style?

Who would you offer up for trade Lyons and/or Neale, Charlie, Andrews? Time for Fagan to go with his antiquated game style?

Dang I am really concerned for us this year now. I have lost confidence that we can do anything this year. We still have the talent just lacking confidence for this year and I will be amazed if we now can do anything this year

Good effort Fullarton

Linc has looked a bit slow today. Wonder if he’s carrying something

Two first draft picks this year and the gift of Ashcroft next year. Plus the return of Cam Rayner.

This season is a wash now, but we have some resources to make ourselves better in the medium term.

I am still comfortable about the next 3-5 years.

Just really puzzled with this collective drop off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back