Preview Round 20, 2021: St.Kilda v Carlton - Marvel Stadium, Friday 30th July, 7:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • Blues

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering where we've been this year, in terms of injuries and form to have almost a full strength side in and still be in the hunt for finals makes me feel a bit better about it all.

I don't think we make finals, probably for the best really, but the team building a winning culture and getting more games into our younger core is just as important. This should be a win and a big one at that! But....St.Kilda...

Pity Roo has been telling anyone that listens in the media that Max was given far too much space. They’ll probably triple team him and bump him around now. As the golden boy of the week and with all eyes on him maybe the umps will watch out for arm chopping etc for a change.

So we hit our other forwards up on a lead with all the space they'll have.

I think Kent is place holding for Wood. Ratts seems to like that roaming HHF. I just hope Butler can back it up this week. I doubt King gets as much leash with Carlton having a lot of tall back cover so we need a few more avenues to goal.
I think no doubt teams will have a plan for Max. As he starts getting more confidence it’ll be more a matter of how can you limit him. Stopping him entirely or his influence will be almost I’m possible. He’s simply too good.
Don’t mind Wood I think he gives us something.

Surprised Coffield is out with Kent staying in.
Kent’s been working hard on holding his marks

8RE0CeB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back