Preview Round 20, 2021: St.Kilda v Carlton - Marvel Stadium, Friday 30th July, 7:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • Blues

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is interesting - a few years ago Sydney started a season horribly at 0-6 and then on a Friday night they found themselves in the eight after winning a game and I remember Bruce saying on the commentary "Sydney are in the eight.... it's unbelievable".... lol - maybe it could be us....

bizarre bizarre season. And yes I realise we might not be in there even if we win by the end of the round but I'll take what I can get lol

10 points if you can guess who played them in round 7 that year and set them on their merry way lol

No we don’t
We keep losing them

Didn't we have a “must win” to get into the finals last year after we fluffed our game against the Dees? Can’t Remember, but I don’t think we got it easily.

Gotta wonder if Sincs will get up. Clearly did something to his hammy when kicking that goal late and was apparently visibly limping after the game.
Was thinking that after he kicked the goal. Didnt seem to stretch after like it was cramp.
Havent heard anything but would have to think he is doubtful.

North and then we got smashed by them the following week....
Wait no I'm wrong, it was Brisbane I think or some s**t team down the bottom of the ladder and then North and then us. We then lost to the bullshit dogs in round ten...

Didn't we have a “must win” to get into the finals last year after we fluffed our game against the Dees? Can’t Remember, but I don’t think we got it easily.
We fell over against the Eagles and basically needed to beat GWS in the final round to cement a spot. We had GWS, Melbourne, Collingwood and the Western Bulldogs all breathing down our necks.

With Marshall coming in, really hoping to not see him and King jumping for the same marks in the forward line.

Yes, must spread like Kennedy and Darling.

Not gifting games at this stage but bringing in those who should play based on form assuming they are available.

OUT: Hunter, Clavarino, Kent, Sharman
IN: Marshall, Joyce, Higgins, McKenzie

Connolly as sub (probably doesn't deserve it but have too many hbf/wings with Dmac coming in.)

Would be intrigued to know what was going on with Crouch on the weekend, looked very flat.
Also wouldnt be against giving Billings a few weeks off to get his foot right incase we somehow scrape into finals. At the moment his form almost justifies being dropped but dont see it happening.
No universe in which McKenzie plays ahead of Connolly. Hasn't even been playing as a hbf cos he's such a liability and you want to drop arguably already our best kick for him? 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No universe in which McKenzie plays ahead of Connolly. Hasn't even been playing as a hbf cos he's such a liability and you want to drop arguably already our best kick for him? 😂
Has McKenzie killed your cat or something? You do have quite a fascination with him

I like having the season alive, it just makes the games more exciting with more on the line.

We will have some good ins this week too. Team selection will be quite interesting, wouldn't be surprised to see a melt-worthy omission or two.

Would be nice to trounce them.

I like having the season alive, it just makes the games more exciting with more on the line.

We will have some good ins this week too. Team selection will be quite interesting, wouldn't be surprised to see a melt-worthy omission or two.

Would be nice to trounce them.
It would be rather amusing if people melt over McKenzie not being selected.

If he’s fit he’ll be in.

Maybe...

Out: Ryder (rested) Clav Leo Kent (omitted)
In: Marshall DMac Highmore Higgins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back