Preview Round 20, 2021: St.Kilda v Carlton - Marvel Stadium, Friday 30th July, 7:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • Blues

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm genuinely torn coz l want the good draft pick but we must smash these kents at any price. Next day the whole squad can go for surgery or get the covid and we can go to sleep till next year.
Saints by 100, King with 10, Kent dropped.
True that! and if we won by 100 wouldn't that improve our percentage just enough to be better placed should we keep winning...its an enticing scenario if we dare to win at all costs. I truly believe if we can win the lesser games we have the capacity to beat the CATS come round 22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy getting off helps our slim finals chances. Makes it a lot less likely that Essendon beats Sydney this week.

And it gives Bud a chance to get rubbed out for our game next week by whacking someone this week.
Would be good banter by Sydney if they rested him this week after challenging the suspension.

Is Mitch Cleary seriously suggesting Brad Crouch’s position is in doubt?

is this clown serious?

Buddy getting off helps our slim finals chances. Makes it a lot less likely that Essendon beats Sydney this week.

And it gives Bud a chance to get rubbed out for our game next week by whacking someone this week.
The tribunal once again proving its actually

f95c83099b6875e05732afda0273f131.jpg

If Clark is available as well as Higgins, Highmore and DMac would we bring in so many players, considering Clark would be underdone?
Obviously Roma would come in.
Would certainly be our strongest team for a while.

Ross to walsh
Wilkie to silvagni
Dunstan to Ed Curnow
Steele head to head with Crippa
Crouch to get off the chain against dow or Kennedy.
I’d look at bringing in battle to play a defensive forward role against stocker too. Make him accountable. He’s been good for them this year.

Ross to walsh
Wilkie to silvagni
Dunstan to Ed Curnow
Steele head to head with Crippa
Crouch to get off the chain against dow or Kennedy.
I’d look at bringing in battle to play a defensive forward role against stocker too. Make him accountable. He’s been good for them this year.
Battle out for the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back