Preview Round 20, 2021: St.Kilda v Carlton - Marvel Stadium, Friday 30th July, 7:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • Blues

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max King is the first player this century to kick 6 goals and take 8 contested marks in a game.

This kid is something special. So glad the club persevered with him through his slump and didn't drop him to the twos to "find form".

Carlton more than any team gets irrational media treatment. After a win the media reckons they're about to take the comp by storm and are full of talent, even if it was just an ok win against the Pies. After a loss, it's end of days and they need to sack the coach, sack the whole bunch.

They have 18 first round picks on their list. Plus big name recruits like players like Williams and Saad. They should be brilliant.

Max King is the first player this century to kick 6 goals and take 8 contested marks in a game.

This kid is something special. So glad the club persevered with him through his slump and didn't drop him to the twos to "find form".

Thanks Captain Obvious. We should keep Paul Hunter in until he kicks 6 too. ;)

We should destroy them.

Oh Jesus, don't tempt fate. We should do lots of stuff. Should isn't a Saints thing. We'll lose by 300 points and not lose another game or something but never what we should do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: (If fit)
Higgins
Highmore
Marshall
McKenzie

out:
Kent
Clavarino
Hunter
Long
Sharman

b: highmore Howard coffield
Hb: Webster Wilkie Sinclair
C: hill crouch Byrnes
Hf: billings membrey Higgins
F: butler king Marshall
Foll: Ryder Steele Jones
Int: conolly ross McKenzie dunstan
Sub: long

Don't think Paul Hunter will ever kick 6...if he did we would be in for a big win. I'm just saying, maybe it's good to trust the clubs judgement sometimes šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

I've done that. It reminds me of a story about a friend of a friend who did a street money exchange in Bangkok and waited 4 hours where the guy said he was coming back too. Ended up at the consulate trying to get money cabled by their parents.

Hence Iā€™m tipping Carlton. If thereā€™s one thing I know. Itā€™s footy scripts. And we are scripted to lose this one. Just wait. We will not be in the eight Friday night. Not even for a minute.
You are a Blues supporter so it's no surprise lol

Perfect game for us to shat the bed..we have all seen it before..build on the expectation on a Saints win and we know how it ends..plus our record this year at marvel isn't good either..only saving grace is that we have lost 2 in a row so might come out firing..

Think we need to give ourselves far more credit. We are in much better form than they are and they just got pumped by 7 goals against the worst side in the comp. They've got injuries to key players and their season is finished.

Think we need to give ourselves far more credit. We are in much better form than they are and they just got pumped by 7 goals against the worst side in the comp. They've got injuries to key players and their season is finished.
On the couch just done form ladder since the Bye and North above us.
Although our % was good 112%

On the couch just done form ladder since the Bye and North above us.
Although our % was good 112%
That's odd, since the bye we've won more games than they have.

That's odd, since the bye we've won more games than they have.
3 wins and a draw for North and 3 wins for us ?
It had North on 14 pts us on 12pts

Oh Jesus, don't tempt fate. We should do lots of stuff. Should isn't a Saints thing. We'll lose by 300 points and not lose another game or something but never what we should do.
Ok I'll double down. We WILL destroy them. Look at their team it is terrible. We are getting good players back in.

They look mentally broken. This will get ugly.

Think they won 3 and a drawer.

We've just won three
3 wins and a draw for North and 3 wins for us ?
It had North on 14 pts us on 12pts
I guess what I was referring to when I said the worst club in the comp is the position on the ladder.

It looks like since the bye we've won more than they have but I guess it also depends which bye they mean because clubs have them at different times.

Ok I'll double down. We WILL destroy them. Look at their team it is terrible. We are getting good players back in.

They look mentally broken. This will get ugly.
1cdf8193414ff8bcc8f142828119d4fd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back