Preview Round 20, 2021: St.Kilda v Carlton - Marvel Stadium, Friday 30th July, 7:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • Blues

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Sinclair is actually huge loss, he’s pretty vital for our ball movement when we’re on. More pressure on Hill or do we try put Leo in that roll and say go for a run kid. I don’t mind Butler utilising his pace to transition forward with someone like Sincs unavailable.
Yes Love SINCLAIR'S work.. as do most of us now...great loss....He always makes me think like he just stepped out of the INXS line up....he could almost be a really athletic super fit FARRIS brother...The fourth FARRIS actually.

Season defining?

Losing to the crows after being 6 goals up defined our season.
Every match we play now is apparently defining our season......but the big one for me is the CATS...regardless of finals...beating the CATS ..puts us in a perfect mind set for 2022 imo. Perhaps they should say "Each subsequent match is redefining our season" Like its either the definitive or its not is my point. The CATS would be 'special'. Finals just icing! Well maybe I'm just protecting my self there a little.
'Sometimes you Kick sometimes you get Kicked' ... I do miss the one and only Michael HUTCHENCE though.

Last edited:

Every match we play now is apparently defining our season......but the big one for me is the CATS...regardless of finals...beating the CATS ..puts us in a perfect mind set for 2022 imo. Perhaps they should say "Each subsequent match is redefining our season" Like its either the definitive or its not is my point. The CATS would be 'special'. Finals just icing! Well maybe I'm just protecting my self there a little.

Almost time to roll out Hannebery Lecter

um78FIl.jpg

Nobody ever needs to apologise for getting opinions wrong.

The thing with football is that an expert is someone who gets things wrong less often than the rest of us.
I actually enjoy getting it wrong about Saints players or opinions I have. I get stuff wrong all the time, so does every single person on here. Oh well, too bad, its only footy.
I’m a football pessimist so I obviously love getting things wrong.

Not great news about Sinclair missing this game, we'll miss his run off half back but at least we'll have Hunter Clark back who can play a similar role.

Hopefully Sinclair's hamstring strain is on the minor side and he only misses a game or two at most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton's ruckman is De Koning. Maybe we just go in with one ruck.

A bit risky going with Marshall as our only ruckman given his injury issues and lack of preparation going into this game.

Also if Hunter plays he should be able to hold his own with De Koning in the ruck and allow Marshall to play up forward.

A bit risky going with Marshall as our only ruckman given his injury issues and lack of preparation going into this game.

Also if Hunter plays he should be able to hold his own with De Koning in the ruck and allow Marshall to play up forward.
Yeah if Ryder is out, Hunter probably has to play again. Considering Marshall's injuries this year, I'd be surprised if we only went with one ruck. De Koning looks pretty impressive too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back