Review Round 20, 2021 vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Go back to Facebook with your optimism and praises. This place is all about Sack Hinkley and doom.
Thankyou for being the voice of reason as always, HotSausage69

Apologies if REH has already posted this somewhere. Career bests for Karl and Miles...

E7s-y8MUUAItAmw
Haha jeepers what did Toddy do in the first quarter? I can’t remember anything that out of whack.

Really quite enjoyed that one, felt confident the whole way through, great win.
Gosh Butters is a joy to watch, his highlights real is going to be the length of a feature film by the time he retires!

Such a good win. Best game I've seen Amon play. Everything he did was quality & his approach at the ball was much tougher than in recent weeks. Loved Charlie's game (hes so critical to our finals chances) & Ollie continued his brilliant form. Loved Durrs defensive running throughout the game, such an asset to the team. Butters is getting back to his best & Rozee moved really well with moments of sheer class. Also liked Burton's game & Bergman continues to improve. Very entertaining, highly skilled game.

And I've been very critical of Marshall's lack of physical toughness but his football smarts were clearly on display. Hope he continues that form.

We have a wonderful young crop of players and are being led by a couple of in form individuals in Wines and Amon atm.

Ollie is now living up to his potential and Amon, well such a surprise packet, so skilled. He's making me eat humble pie.

There was a bit of play that sticks in my mind from Butters on the outer wing from the tv screen. He actually waited right up to the moment just before being tackled, turning and protecting himself, before dishing off the handball to our player who didn’t break stride. It was so smart in timing, the way he protected himself from the approaching tackle, and the release to our player to minimise the pressure on that player.

There was a bit of play that sticks in my mind from Butters on the outer wing from the tv screen. He actually waited right up to the moment just before being tackled, turning and protecting himself, before dishing off the handball to our player who didn’t break stride. It was so smart in timing, the way he protected himself from the approaching tackle, and the release to our player to minimise the pressure on that player.

Remember that too. Was such an unusual thing to see, but in a good way. He's streets ahead of basically everyone else on the field in the way that he sees the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember that too. Was such an unusual thing to see, but in a good way. He's streets ahead of basically everyone else on the field in the way that he sees the game.
Yes, he has that intangible - That something special that separates the champions from the rest. It is the same game sense that Robbie has, that makes him so special. Sky is the limit for Zac ... We just need him stay healthy, at times he is too fearless!

Just love him.

Butters is no Chayce Jones, but he goes ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back