Review Round 20, 2022 - Richmond vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Richmond?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Incredible first term. Really solid second.

Second half was an indictment on the players. Richmond aren't a bad side but we should be taking care of them easily with that kind of lead at half-time.

We'll play finals but I can't see us doing much damage. Top 4 looks unlikely.

Bitterly disappointed in the club today which I don't feel too often.

just not good enough 7 goals up and loose it.
They got the run of the umps, never saw a score review and a goal then overturned.
But just not good enough.. again way way tooo slow. One of Robbo, Lyons and Matho needs to go.. Or maybe all 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fagan has done so much good for our football club so won't use my steaming rage to have too much of a go, but mate.

A ruck sub is such a stupid decision. If O goes down we can try break even with what we've got. Fort wasn't even beating his man.

And Robbo, thanks for your service, but that shank should be the last kick you have in our 1sts.

FOQBRebX0AAWoe8.jpg

there was a lot to like early on.

I think Fages will reconsider his ruck medi-sub. I actually like it, but if we lose Starc before the game and then lose a runner, its no chance.

There was little to no composure late on in that game. just baffling how constantly we shat the bed.

No hanging blame, but the example of the insane frustration was seeing McCluggage and then Berry running into the 50 and missing, then watching Rioli just slot one.

Think I might go for a walk or something, the adrenaline is pumping and there is no euphoria to go with it :( Gosh dangit what a disappointment.

Wow, from 42 points up to giving the MCG Hoodoo its most compelling piece of evidence yet.

Questions will rightfully be asked of Fages but there is also a mental fragility in our list that goes well beyond the coaching staff.

Best first half in years turns into the most heartbreaking game I've ever seen. Just not good enough when it mattered.

Having Darcy Fort as the medical sub is just sheer ******* idiocy.

Back