Preview Round 20, 2022: St Kilda v Hawthorn, 30 July 2022, 4.35pm @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hannebery got smashed 3 times in first quarter Breust slam tackle on the wing and Roughead from a throw in, I can't recall the other one.
Well, because Roughie is no longer on the list we might have to get him and Breust to beat him up on the way to the ground before the game ...

Seriously, I remember the poor bugger took a beating in that Grand Final. I don't recall him dominating many games post 2014.

Well, because Roughie is no longer on the list we might have to get him and Breust to beat him up on the way to the ground before the game ...
With Roughie currently working at the Saints it could be as easy as an "accidental" overly zealous tackling drill in the changerooms before the match. :laughv1:

Every time we put Day somewhere other than Half back, he looks rather lost.

I know he’ll take time to adjust, but still reckon his best footy is from HBF.
My big worry on Day is the mistakes he’s making stem from a lack of awareness. His skills aren’t an issue, he just needs to stop getting run down and getting caught holding the ball.

The amount of goals St Kilda were able to score from getting out the back of contests in Round 4 this year and also Round 7 last year was frustrating to watch. Big games will be needed from Hardwick, Jiath and Morris if we are to win.

The amount of goals St Kilda were able to score from getting out the back of contests in Round 4 this year and also Round 7 last year was frustrating to watch. Big games will be needed from Hardwick, Jiath and Morris if we are to win.
Was Dimma's worst game.
He's in career best form now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Wood has been playing up the ground a fair bit recently, so I wouldn't want Sicily dragged out of the back 50 too often
It is more I would prefer to see DGB on the Membrey types at this stage in games that don't really matter too much

Think we’ve got the game to beat them. Our contested game in the last month is top 3 in the league. Titch has found some good form again, Newcombe and Moore all 3 have been 👌 and forward of centre our mids and rucks are kicking goals, we’ve got multiple forwards kicking bags and are capable of it. And down in defense we have good matchups for St Kilda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back