Round 20: Adelaide V Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2004
Where No Birds Fly
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide/Sturt/Wingfield
Important game for both sides .Both are ''mathematically'' in the hunt for 8th spot and a loss today will end their season

Mark Ricciuto 309 game player announced his retirement during the week to add more incentive to this game. This game had already been pencilled in as a testimonial game and due to injury Mark will be driven around the boundary pre match. His retirement will be sure to add emotion to an already charged game.

Adelaides squad
B: Johncock, Rutten, Stevens
HB: Torney, Bock, Massie
C: van Berlo, Goodwin, Reilly
HF: McLeod, Gill, Douglas
F: Porplyzia, Burton, Thompson
Foll: Hudson, Shirley, Edwards

Interchange from: Meesen, Welsh, Knights, Jericho, Mattner

Rumours are that Welsh is still in doubt and Jericho may get the late call again

Bulldogs side

B: McMahon Harris Morris
HB: Gilbee Williams Hargrave
C: Ray West Eagleton
HF: Akermanis Skipper Murphy
F: Higgins McDougall Johnson
R: Darcy Cooney Boyd
Int: Cross Power Everitt Skipper

I think playing it at Football Pk should swing the odds in Adelaidess favour ( though our record sucks this year at home)

Adelaide by 3 goals +

lol Had a dream the crows lost by 50...

But of course that was just a dream :p

If the Crows play either aggressively OR defensively they should shut down the Bullies - Too good no matter what the result. Crows by 4+ goals. Roo just announcing his retirement could pump the boys up a bit.

should be an alright game. am looking forward to it. the loser is out of the finals race. i have had a good feeling all week for some reason and last time that happened we drew with st kilda even though we were expected to get thrashed. GO DOGS

Last week on the way to our game I actually told my dad we would lose by 42pts. It was more of a joke than a prediction, can't believe I was right

56 point win this week.

I'm gonna have to go with popular opinon and tip the Crows by 51. The Dogs aren't much chop at AAMI, even if the Crows have been a little ordinary there at times this year. Adelaide just have so much more class and are a much harder unit than the Dogs, who lost to the Dees last week - that should say it all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back