Round 20. Are you still alive?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like you need to use the fixtures to you're advantage in the finals. I was expecting most Swans to spud (Parker is a nice surprise).

Swans have Freo @ SCG next week, surely you get them on the park then
Eh, maybe Heeney might finally do something, though my patience is wearing thin with him. Should be a good game for Buddy to get his confidence up though.

Not expecting much from Lloyd though, he needs a McVeigh injury/rest/suspension to be relevant again.

Was laughing at 3qtr time having brought in Duncan for Dangerfield last minute. Then he has the worst last quarter imaginable. Just 4 points, and probably gets himself a week suspension as well! I just spent my last trade getting you in for a suspended bloke. Jeez.

Lol at Junktime Heeney and Junktime Lloyd once the sting is out of the game.

Blah.... Might give Heeney one more chance considering they have an easy kill in Freo at home next week, Lloyd will play if Jelwood or someone is out, but I'd rather back Tuohy in at Simonds if it comes down to them two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

325/4. Buddy hurts. On the plus side, keeping Scooter has worked out well for cash league.

359/4 Parker, Tooey, Heeney, Stewey (Lloyd)

Loophole?

I've got Neale-Bullen as an emergency mid. Can I trade out a current midfielder in my starting line-up (eg Ziebell/ Swallow) for Priddis who is out this round and claim Neale-Bullen's points even though the Melbourne game has already started?

Loophole?

I've got Neale-Bullen as an emergency mid. Can I trade out a current midfielder in my starting line-up (eg Ziebell/ Swallow) for Priddis who is out this round and claim Neale-Bullen's points even though the Melbourne game has already started?

Lol, no. We're 20 rounds in to the season and you don't know about lockouts?

Doch capitano :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back