Prediction Round 20: Changes Vs Richmond + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I said at the start of the season that Acres will be one shirk away from being banished to the WAFL. He's been a repeat offender throughout his career - it may've just caught up with him?

Having said that, it may just be that he was s**t at WAFL level last week but that hasn't held Hughes and Watson back from being named.

I said at the start of the season that Acres will be one shirk away from being banished to the WAFL. He's been a repeat offender throughout his career - it may've just caught up with him?

Having said that, it may just be that he was sh*t at WAFL level last week but that hasn't held Hughes and Watson back from being named.

you’d probably assume Pearce coming out is the reason for Hughes and Watson named.

Acres dominated at Peel last week. Bewley hasn't earned a selection.

Bizarre.

he got some stats, but he was really bad. Poor use & looked disinterested.

Not even close to accurate.

Absolutely bang on. Acres has not played many good games for Freo. You’d hope our youth pushes him out within a season or 2

Western, Watson and Treacy for Fyfe, Pearce and Walters

Looks like Henry is playing wing and Western playing forward?

Hopefully Western doesn't look as out of depth as the GC game

Western, Watson and Treacy for Fyfe, Pearce and Walters

Looks like Henry is playing wing and Western playing forward?

Hopefully Western doesn't look as out of depth as the GC game

Wow we are massively undersized in defence and we don’t pick Hughes.

I think I give up trying to follow selection!!

Interesting that Hughes seems to be out of favour. He only had one game back after injuring his shoulder- what gives? Tbh I would have preferred him in over Watson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Western is in. Woot!
Good to see us trying out the kids.

Seems like JL has made it clear, if you cant attack as a defender, you're not getting in his team
Yep, Young, Aish, Wilson, SkyWalker and Ryan and Logue can all set up a transition into attack very quickly and take on the defense. Agree this seems to be JLo's preference for the back 6.

Hughes can’t make the best 22 with about 12 players out injured.
He’s signed a 3 year deal though so all good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back