Preview Round 20 changes vs west coke @optus Sunday 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

andana

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
On the shuttle bus to the airport now, heading over for the game.
Always heard we had a decent supporter base in WA. Normally get a decent level of support at our games over there?
Does anyone know what area we sit in for NM members?

Are you going to the game on Sunday?
Join us pre-game for an exclusive member function.

When:
Sunday, July 30 at 12pm

Where:
The Royal on the Waterfront
60 Royal St, East Perth WA 6004

Who:
Mingle with other members, hear from GM of Football Todd Viney and club great Corey McKernan in a Q&A.

nicko74

Premiership Player
Nov 29, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Are you going to the game on Sunday?
Join us pre-game for an exclusive member function.

When:
Sunday, July 30 at 12pm

Where:
The Royal on the Waterfront
60 Royal St, East Perth WA 6004

Who:
Mingle with other members, hear from GM of Football Todd Viney and club great Corey McKernan in a Q&A.
Thanks mate. Unfortunately I can't go due to work commitments. My other half is taking my 10yo to the game.

giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
Sep 23, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls

Ziebell is sub.

1690527778989.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poopybum22

Senior List
Apr 20, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Turner shouldn’t have got another contract to warrant his farewell game in the first place.

Can’t see what good it’ll do him and the supporters playing a farewell game in Perth. Taking away game time from Cooper.

Don’t see why we need to lock in our sub so early. Ziebell doesn’t offer much as sub. He’s played every position but I’m not sure he can play any position now. Prefer Greenwood easily.

Disco Dew

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2022
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Team looks pretty good I think…oh turner is in, *! Hopefully he’s a late out with the shits or something and big hugh can come in.

kool kangas

Bring it on!!!!!
Sep 2, 2007
Burnside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne Vfl
Turner shouldn’t have got another contract to warrant his farewell game in the first place.

Can’t see what good it’ll do him and the supporters playing a farewell game in Perth. Taking away game time from Cooper.

Don’t see why we need to lock in our sub so early. Ziebell doesn’t offer much as sub. He’s played every position but I’m not sure he can play any position now. Prefer Greenwood easily.
Where does it say that Ziebell is sub?

Ball Dont Lie

Club Legend
Feb 26, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
I can’t believe it’s august 2023 we are 6 years into a “rebuild” and kayne Turner is still getting a game

Spud11

All Australian
Apr 11, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I wish Hugh Greenwood well with whatever he pursues next year. Should he decide on amateur footy reserves, he’ll still find higher standards and more people who know what they’re doing than there are at NMFC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back