Preview Round 20 changes vs west coke @optus Sunday 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

On the shuttle bus to the airport now, heading over for the game.
Always heard we had a decent supporter base in WA. Normally get a decent level of support at our games over there?
Does anyone know what area we sit in for NM members?

Are you going to the game on Sunday?
Join us pre-game for an exclusive member function.

When:
Sunday, July 30 at 12pm

Where:
The Royal on the Waterfront
60 Royal St, East Perth WA 6004

Who:
Mingle with other members, hear from GM of Football Todd Viney and club great Corey McKernan in a Q&A.

Are you going to the game on Sunday?
Join us pre-game for an exclusive member function.

When:
Sunday, July 30 at 12pm

Where:
The Royal on the Waterfront
60 Royal St, East Perth WA 6004

Who:
Mingle with other members, hear from GM of Football Todd Viney and club great Corey McKernan in a Q&A.
Thanks mate. Unfortunately I can't go due to work commitments. My other half is taking my 10yo to the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turner shouldn’t have got another contract to warrant his farewell game in the first place.

Can’t see what good it’ll do him and the supporters playing a farewell game in Perth. Taking away game time from Cooper.

Don’t see why we need to lock in our sub so early. Ziebell doesn’t offer much as sub. He’s played every position but I’m not sure he can play any position now. Prefer Greenwood easily.

Team looks pretty good I think…oh turner is in, *! Hopefully he’s a late out with the shits or something and big hugh can come in.

Turner shouldn’t have got another contract to warrant his farewell game in the first place.

Can’t see what good it’ll do him and the supporters playing a farewell game in Perth. Taking away game time from Cooper.

Don’t see why we need to lock in our sub so early. Ziebell doesn’t offer much as sub. He’s played every position but I’m not sure he can play any position now. Prefer Greenwood easily.
Where does it say that Ziebell is sub?

I can’t believe it’s august 2023 we are 6 years into a “rebuild” and kayne Turner is still getting a game

I wish Hugh Greenwood well with whatever he pursues next year. Should he decide on amateur footy reserves, he’ll still find higher standards and more people who know what they’re doing than there are at NMFC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back