Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea
We’ve done it again :p

note-10.gif

Jordy and Muprhy had some huge moments in the last.

We burned a lot of chances today. The ball seemed to bounce the wrong way, we fumbled, we dropped marks. But we showed some more hardness when it mattered, without two of our most important.

This team has heart, I just wish they weren't so intent on making mine explode.

I'm actually looking forward to an "easy" no-pressure match we're not expected to win. Bring on the Dees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10 IN A ROW!

BUT....

I feel like the players need to learn their best footy is when they're attacking and playing to WIN, not PROTECT.

This team excites and plays daring football for long patches, they can actually achieve anything this year.

But this mental block late in games where they go into their shells and play slow down the line, kicking dump kicks to packs has to be addressed.

We get steamrolled going to this tactic far too often.

Winning ugly a bit today.

Sad to hear Ginnivan in the post-match interview saying all the BS has definitely taken its toll on his mental health… but has support.

Clutchmichael again comes on for a half with 12 disposals, a goal, 5 inside 50s, 5 score involvements, a clearance and 314 metres gained
He was terrific. But should not have been the medical sub anyway.

Honestly, the defence holds up incredibly well in pressure situations. No Howe down there either.

They never look too panicked in the last few minutes even with repeat entries even though most are undersized apart from Moore.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back