VFL Round 20 - Collingwood vs Frankston at Victoria Park (Pies WON 137-10 #ApexIrkedFrangaKickedOne)

Remove this Banner Ad

So we now have enough percentage. Great result

We just need to beat sandy next week.
Also
Willy lose today (currently lead by 23) or next week when they play top of the ladder Casey.
Go pies.

Amazing scoreline.
Best 3 or 4, Barrackers?
Type of game where it’s difficult not name everyone, but keeping it to a few Fasolo, Crocker, Blair, Hellier, Hore, Sing, LeGrice.

Smith was good early, but hardly sighted thereafter. Wills in and out of the game.

I suspect Callum Brown had a fair bit of footy, but I was down one end and it’s difficult seeing work in close.

Last edited:
Type of game where it’s difficult not name everyone, but keeping it to a few Fasolo, Crocker, Blair, Hellier, Hore, Sing, LeGrice.

Smith was good early, but hardly sighted thereafter. Wills in and out of the game.

I suspect Callum Brown had a fair bit of footy, but I was down one end and it’s difficult seeing work in close.

barrackers great work and thank's

Not McLarty?
Certainly in contention with some nice marks forward early, but I’d like to see greater consistency across four quarters. In fairness I think it’s partly down to the role he plays though.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certainly in contention with some nice marks forward early, but I’d like to see greater consistency across four quarters. In fairness I think it’s partly down to the role he plays though.
We should be grooming him for a defensive key post, not as a ruck/forward.

We should be grooming him for a defensive key post, not as a ruck/forward.
I can see why the club is trying to add the ruck string to his bow and also accelerate this by giving him a lot of ruck minutes. However while he may end up being able to pinch hit as an AFL ruck longterm he'll settle forward or back and currently we're sacrificing that development for the sake of fast tracking his ruck craft.

I also wonder if playing large amounts of time in the ruck is an attempt to improve his match fitness, but I don't have any info to support this.

Best we could get would be a 3rd rounder, a player who is struggling to crack the 22, coming out of contract and looking for opportunities elsewhere isnt going to fetch you a 2nd rounder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back