Round 20 Discussion- 4 more rounds of pain

Remove this Banner Ad

2345, dropped another 90 places to 187, think the dream might be over! Stupid trades over the last month have cost me.

+3 Crisp, Laird and Dusty on debut.
-3 Myself for still not having traded out Perryman and for captaining Taranto.

Also honorary -3 to AFL Fantasy for taking years to lift lockout when I just want rid of Perryman the spud.

Argh.

Last edited:
Hey lads!
I'm a rookie in fantasy but confused about finals.
I'm in about 10 leagues, top 3 in them all and they all say in the about section, finals: on.
But it doesnt say anything on my matches about it being finals or the prelims or anything?
Photo attached for example.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190804-213622_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20190804-213622_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 113

Hey lads!
I'm a rookie in fantasy but confused about finals.
I'm in about 10 leagues, top 3 in them all and they all say in the about section, finals: on.
But it doesnt say anything on my matches about it being finals or the prelims or anything?
Photo attached for example.
Use the desktop.....but that's a bit s**t too, I'm thru to 2 prelims but it says my leagues season is over.

31st ranking for the week...

Finally I've fluked a decent week.... Has been a year of pain....

But - if I can make up the same number of places each week from here, I'm still in with a chance at the prize !!!! :p

2345, dropped another 90 places to 187, think the dream might be over! Stupid trades over the last month have cost me.

+3 Crisp, Laird and Dusty on debut.
-3 Myself for still not having traded out Perryman and for captioning Taranto.

Also honorary -3 to AFL Fantasy for taking years to lift lockout when I just want rid of Perryman the spud.

Argh.
And not to rub it in any further, but out in straight sets in the bigfooty div 4 finals after being top all year. (I also got eliminated from div 4 this week with a score of 2,527)

And not to rub it in any further, but out in straight sets in the bigfooty div 4 finals after being top all year. (I also got eliminated from div 4 this week with a score of 2,527)
I think I'm thru to the Prelims in Div4 (after knocking off #Nicowalshie) but I get this on the 'overview' page

fantasy leagues.GIF

2588 and ranked 450ish. went with macrae as captain and avoided cripps like the plague. his lack of spread means he isbt close to a top 8 mid so ranking went up about 200 spots.

So glad I got rid of shannon 'slow burn' hurn for Zac Williams

next trade is getting rid of Tom Stewart for houli.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're kidding? Should I punish myself and watch the last two mins on replay? Working off dial-up speeds over here so it might be a blessing in disguise if it doesn't load.

Nah - won’t change anything. One of those ones where the guy flops forward causing the tackler to land on him....

Considering getting rid of Telly... can someone convince me otherwise? 85 odd average over the last month...
Been all sideways trades for a few weeks and it's the Geelong guys now in the gun. Duncan has a great record at home and there's also Dangerfield and Kelly.
Two of them will probably go this week - most likely hold on to Duncan.

Okay but one more question... Don't tell me it was on Lachie Neale or Mitch Robinson... My opponent had them as uniques

Can’t remember mate and no real desire to watch it again, if you get my drift...

Literally just looked at that league and realised that finals started a week earlier than my other leagues and that I'm out. What a time to collapse!

I think I'm thru to the Prelims in Div4 (after knocking off #Nicowalshie) but I get this on the 'overview' page

View attachment 720688

Congrats - walloped me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back