Round 20 Discussion & Vent!

Remove this Banner Ad

*s sake just need Titch (c), Lambert & Soldo to score 100 between them in this last quarter, instead Lambert hasn't touched it, Soldo has had 2 hitouts, and titch has had 1 handball.

Considering I had to field Soldo, Mountford, Ryan (love this guy) and Lewis Young I'm pretty happy with that.

Carnage continues with Zerrett likely to miss a week. At least I can put Danger back on the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So on the downside, while I scored 2265... I lost a cut throat elimination final in my family league to... my mother.

Thems the breaks. Won comfortably in my paid league so that's what counts I guess?

Last edited:
2301 which I think bumped me up a touch, but still hovering at around 4000th.

I have the same on-field problems as many others though: Witherden, Zerrett, Selwood, Grundy. With Danger back in though I can (hopefully) mostly cover it. Might have to field Partington next week though. :/

That is definitely wrong. Just give it time

Yeah was definitely expecting an update, much better now 4470 for the round and thousand or so in the right direction. Team finally isn't complete crap but it's all too late, been a horror year for me and completely self inflicted with mistakes and bad decisions

2031. Fell 4k in rankings.

SO TERRIBLE.

I swear my team from 6 weeks ago would've scored more this w/e. :'(

Not sure why I upgraded Newman, Ryan, Greenwood, etc. to a considerable bunch of pathetic spuds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back