Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

People like me who stuck with Mitchell while he spudded and then eventually lost patience and traded him out would be spewing right now.
At least I got rid of Vince last week, just remains to see what his replacement(Bartel) will do.

Vince recovered well for a decent score but he's a far cry from what he was earlier this year. Will still look to move him on I think.

Up and down round for me so far. Gray horrific and Bernie ordinary but the rest pretty good - Lewis, Titchell, Hanners, Gawn and Dusty, plus Shaw on 25 at QT.

Shaw testing my patience again. If it wasn't for the fact that finals are all I'm worried about now and he's a matching player he'd be out next week. Still might be, I should have trusted to my instincts and taken Houli this week.

Is it often that a player scores a fantasy ton and has one kick only? Shane Mumford has done just this with 1 kick, 10 handballs, 1 mark, 51 hit-outs, 1 free against and 8 tackles.

Last edited:
******* Clay Smith going down on 5 points. Only reason he is still on field is becuase of all the ******* sideways trades each week :mad::mad::mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone hug me into accepting Heath Shaw's crap having trading Kolodjashnij out........... :'(

Clay Smith injury has put me right back into contention with my league final as my opponent has him. Balances out the crap served up by Hunter, Pendles and Franklin.
+1, just replace Hunter with your choice of Shaw or Gray.

Clay Smith injury has put me right back into contention with my league final as my opponent has him. Balances out the crap served up by Hunter, Pendles and Franklin.
Same here. And my opponent had Boyd as a unique on 58 at half time. He finished on 87. Although I don't have Pendles and Hunter is not unique in most of my finals I still had to put up with some poor unique scores. It's looking like the finals, at least the ones I'm in, will be won with a score below 2000.
The only good thing with my score of 13/1149 is that the 9 left include Danger as the skip, Bartel, Simpson, Docherty, Steven, Gaff, Riewoldt, Motlop and Zerrett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back