Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Early calculations have me 2,250 from 21 players.

Sloane pulled a random high score out of his ass. Too late budd, you're already on my 'never again' list for 2018. :thumbsu:

Lost all of my finals matches this week. For those I had a double chance in, my only saving grace will be for those poor opponents that have Grundy and Merrett in their teams. But of course they'll have 5+ trades left, knowing my run of luck.

Oh, and with Selwood and Witherden going down, i'll probably have to cop two 0's next week off the back of the one this week. Haha GAGF SC 2017.

Just the lazy 150+ from the Sloanedog, you'd be rapt (or relieved, he owed his owners big time) :thumbsu:

I'm bloody over the moon mate.

I had a feeling that Sloane would do well this week and the next 2 but just brought him in a week too early (last week against Greenwood) and made him captain which was a bad move. :$

But like you said Sloane has re-paid me back big time this week and given me a week off in all 6 of my leagues. :D:thumbsu: :rainbow:

Ryder + Ebert vs Sloane + 24 thought I had it in the bag but lost in my cash league, hopefully scaling drops Sloane down a few points.

Last edited:
2446 before scaling, despite Ollie's best efforts to ruin it
Ahead by 9 in cashie eliminator, should be just enough with scaling (crosses fingers and nervously sips last of bottle of wine)

Problems next week with Zerrett & Grundy in trouble though

I'm bloody over the moon mate.

I had a feeling that Sloane would do good this week and the next 2 but just brought him in a week too early and made him captain which was a bad move.

But like you said Sloane has re-paid me back big time this week and given me a week off in all 6 of my leagues. :D:thumbsu: :rainbow:

So what you looking at pre-scale? We have similar players but you're usually little better then me and I'm looking at 2547.

EDIT: Nevermind... I see the post above, look forward to see your rankings climb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what you looking at pre-scale? We have similar players but you're usually little better then me and I'm looking at 2547.

EDIT: Nevermind... I see the post above, look forward to see your rankings climb.

About 2,506 mate.

I'm pretty happy with that to be honest.

Considering that I have Danger and JPK on the bench!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back