Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a sad indictment of how my season has gone, I've scored my 4th highest score of the season - 2202 - with a donut on the field and Danger, JPK, Greene all on the pine.

I've snuck through from 8th in my elimination final, will get at least Danger and Greene back, but now have Jelwood taking up space. Hoping for a 2016 Bulldogs run from here.

I'm not saying my score as it is beyond ******* disgusting and with all these large scores around I don't know how much more worthless my campaigners of players could get. I mean seriously, I want to punch the following players in the face.

Doch (C)
Jelwood
1 inch
Yeo
Shaw
Sidebum
Heeney
Martin
Dollhouse
Nank
Jpk Donut

I only won one of my finals as the dumb campaigner who I was playing against somehow set spp as captain and that was by 1 point. *, I was hoping this putrid season with some of the worst afl performances I have ever witnessed would have been over.

Last edited:

Hey guys bought new franchise opening next week. Pop in say hello...

images

2530. Whew!

Highest score of the year and that was with no Danger (obvs) and Myers on field.

Stoll somehow lost my league though to a 2580 something.

Moved up 400 spots though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picked up about 300 spots to just over 8000 but at least still in my league.

Waiting for the carnage to hit so I can make up some ground towards 5K ranking next 3 weeks.

These good scores seem so novel.
Flashback to 2015 (last year was a write off) and these are the type of scores we should be getting every week goddamit!!

In general premos have gone to s**t, been unreliable pricks this year.
Even Doch and Danger the two constants this year screwed us over to some degree this week

Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 9.25.18 PM.png

How did you manage that?
Easy.

Ingredients:
4x premos LTI bench
2x donuts
16x potato spuds
4x large turds (preferably stale)

Method:
Stir & mix together until the smell makes you dry reach.
Swallow large portions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back