Round 20 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some players are fantasy gold. Duncan is one. I have no idea how he is on 56 at HT. Whenever he gets the ball, he makes sure he gets it twice. Had 2 mini junk times and turns a 30 into 56 at HT. Playing as a fwd that relies on junk and still outscores most of my mids every week!

Yep...it’s infuriating...played like a spud and will still score 110+...you see he’s on 33 for 10+ minutes then 3 minutes later he’s on 53.

Tonight will be Marshall’s third lowest score in a row since round 5...I’ve had him for those 3 weeks...when I could have had toby Greene for $160k less!!!! There will not be a worse decision by anyone than that all season.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Marshall on 49 at HT...what more do you want? Give me a 100 from a fwd everyday. Marshall set for a big second half, should get 115

Another one of your classic 110 point games from a player that will have 20 touches
Sloane already slowing down. I knew that first qtr was nothing but a fast start, he scored 50% of his total score in the first qtr. Brouch is rubbish tonight, playing like his brother usually does. They both changed personalities tonight, of course they did.

Not the week I needed gawn to go nuts and rob to spud.

Gonna cost me supercoach and dt.

Sloane already slowing down. I knew that first qtr was nothing but a fast start, he scored 50% of his total score in the first qtr. Brouch is rubbish tonight, playing like his brother usually does. They both changed personalities tonight, of course they did.

Brouch has been rubbish for the past few weeks but somehow scores 65+ in the second half every time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big shoutouts for holding Duursma and bringing in Short 3 weeks ago massive POD

Treloar will still outscore him this week, he's a chance of 150+. Zerrett could have done that but he decided to die in the second half. Trel will be getting hack kick after hack kick all game, I can't watch that game tomorrow

Won’t matter. Not trading now because I’ll win cash league so playing answerth. Sicily to Williams like I was going to and would have been a chance. Will now have to cop a answerth 50 and 95 less points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back