Preview Round 20: Essendon vs Sydney, MCG, Sunday 01/08/2021, 3:10 PM

Chicken dinner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In hindsight they should've hubbed Essendon, Sydney and GWS in Canberra when they had the chance. Allows the Sydney teams to see their families and the ACT has had no covid cases for agesssss.

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app
But because of proximity to Sydney a number of state borders closed to ACT

We are scheduled for friday night next week as well vs Bulldogs, so if we play tomorrow it would be our second 5 days break for the year.

So either the AFLPA let it slide (precedent say they wont) or we lost the Friday night slot and will be rescheduled, which would means being screwed by the AFL yet again.
I want them to just play it tonight in Melb. 3-hour flight, bang done.

Game is scheduled for 7.40pm, so to land at 6pm and play an hour and a half later is probably too big of a logistical ask for both the clubs amd the broadcasters
Yeah I know all that, I was just looking forward to the game tonight. Hopefully tomorrow.

maskmcgee

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 25, 2017
The Windy Apple
AFL Club
Essendon
We are scheduled for friday night next week as well vs Bulldogs, so if we play tomorrow it would be our second 5 days break for the year.

So either the AFLPA let it slide (precedent say they wont) or we lost the Friday night slot and will be rescheduled, which would means being screwed by the AFL yet again.

I'd rather get thrashed by the Bulldogs in a graveyard slot than on Friday night

3:10pm apparently.

1627705309581.png

But what about the poor Sydney WAGs. Who is thinking of them and what's best for them?
I would expect that they come to Melbourne with the players 🤔

But what about the poor Sydney WAGs. Who is thinking of them and what's best for them?
Who actually confirmed that's the reason we went North? Seems silly we didn't take our families with us then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back