Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
That smell of fresh cut grass, sunshine warming our cold bodies ....all the classic signs of Finals time

Oh ....forgot, this is Fantasy Finals ....good luck to everyone :)

tenor.gif
1_1.gif

The book says we should have complete sides now .....but they didn't count on the great injury curse of 2021
Last week it was Pendles .....Cunnington during this week .....will Darcy play this week, or hobble his way thru games for the remainder of the season ...well FREO is still in contention for a Finals spot, so I'm guessing he plays
Greene, Mills, Dunkley, Briggs owners suffered a week's downturn ....if you held, as I did, we're back to normal transmission this week

So who's added to the injury list this week ?

WTF was with Heeney last week ....dead all year, and then pops up with an extraordinary game
Talking of outstanding performances ....why do we continue to ignore Laird as a genuine (VC) or (C) option ......one of lifes great mysteries, but when you have the likes of Macrae, Bont, Steele, and Danger pumping out big scores .....maybe understandable

1627520242330.png

Talking of (VC) picks ....Steele's got to be a monty this week for owners .....now in true SP Godlike status
Marshall back after running a marathon in his bedroom for 2 weeks .....will he be hungry like animal, or creaking from inactivity ?

200w.gif

St Kilda must win this to keep their Finals hopes alive .....Carlton must win to restore some faith amongst its fans and review committee
Cripps back ....Kennedy back into the midfield hopefully, what a s**t score of 43 last week ....only one CARL player tonned up last week, the most unlikely Silvagni
Zilliams out ....so is this good news for Newman Owners ? ....111, 115, 74, 61, and last weeks 90 .....can he be trusted ?

1627521656527.png

Oh how ugly is this going to be for the Crows ....... (VC) Macrea / Bont .....Dunkley back & Bulldogs starting to build up for a premiership tilt
Macrae 138 last week after 3 consecutive sun 100 scores prior .....Bont 123 last week after also 3 just 100 scores ?

👀 Hunter this week ....97 and 100 in the last 2 weeks ....what a tease he has been so far this year

1627522980186.png

Logic says put the (VC) on Danger ......but what last week showed was that many players take the foot of the accelerator when facing a side his club should beat .....I would put Danger into this bracket
Guthrie on the other hand cannot afford such luxuries and is likely to be a high scoring player this round ......if you're a Hawkins owner, lick your lips in anticipation

With Cunnington out, is that good news for Simpkin owners ? .....I'm not sure it is
Hall is having a season from hell .....has he made a pact with the Devil ? .....only rationale explanation, no injuries, no danger of being dropped, no accusations of not being able to defend .....and here he is, playing in defense 🙄

For us Ziebell owners, we need him to break is malaise of the last few weeks, and pump out a big score ......pretty please

1627523655635.png

If Gawn can't dominate this game .....oh hang on, will Jackson yet again be given primary ruck responsibility against a team with no rucks .....yeah, every possibility ....this game stinks sometimes
Piggy back last week, great news for his long suffering owners ......for us Petracca owners, WTF is this 35% disposal and s**t kicking for goal ....just imagine if tracca had his kicking boots on last week

These MELB mids are going to feast on GC ......only Touk Touk stands in his way, a Brownlow favorite for sure

For Sharp owners .....I applaud you, this guy can stand up as a M8, and is only getting better ....might even be a trade down option if you're struggling for $$$$ .....Tarranto take note !

1627524129873.png

Why would you watch this game if you're not a COLL supporter ......well for one the plethora of Rookies playing ...the other is the pure artistry of Nic Nat
Which Finn Macrae turns up this week ? ......still priced at a gettable level, and well worth it if you think last weeks version turns up again ......Bianco is Mr Reliable

Grundy for two weeks now has been dominating to HT ....only to struggle to a half reasonable score in the 2nd half .....a 3rd time this week will demonstrate a pattern ...we know of Grundy's dislike of CoVid Lockdowns

1627524465741.png

I'm guessing this is going to be a good game for us Coach's .....Mills back, Heeney playing more a wing role that suits him perfectly
Lloyd building as is his tradition

ESS well what do you say .....Zerrett cost me 50 ranking points last week with his s**t 64 .....players that need games played on their terms annoy me, but my bones say Zerrett will bounc back for a big game this week

Parish owners would feel equally as bad .....I'm assuming if any player is tagged this week SYD will target Parish, after last weeks successful exercise by GWS

1627524962477.png

IMO Reeves played his best game last week ......his drawback ATM is his 69% TOG .....up against McInerney this week, surely the HAWKS now look to give Reeves greater responsibility .....a great tap ruckman, he took a few good marks to add to his reportoire

Pretty please Duke to play .....Bramble like Sharpe just rewarding his owners

Titch let me down as (C) last week ...so that's a no from me this week

Neale a diliemma ....just not the Neale of old, showing interrupted PS campaigns simply can't be caught up if you're a Fanatsy SP .....on the other hand Lyons is rewarding his owners in spades

Daniher to have a day out

1627525347702.png

Traded Kelly last week given the unknown of "would he, wouldn't he play" ......it backfired, but Kelly's score continues to be at a level that's not hurting non-owners

Whitfield however, WOW ......has to be the most traded in player this week .....but PORT is a different scenario, the question is "where will this game be played" ?

Welcome back Greene .....hopefully welcome back to uber SP Wines, you let me down last week .

All the best everyone ....hope you have a great round

8JNdp2.gif

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
It’s actually finals time and I’ve still got Hind, Newman, Houston, Neale, Parish, Darcy, English and Bramble on the field... 😦

You're either going to have a killer round .....or be heading to the Vents / Regrets thread

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
What are the details?
At the end of the season or now?

The Age's Caroline Wilson and Sam McClure are reporting that the four-time premiership coach agreed to a full payout on Thursday.

"It's an unmitigated disaster," Gerard Whateley told SEN in the immediate aftermath.

"Jeff Kennett believes he is cleverer than every other person in the room, and he fancies himself as a master politician.

"He has failed Hawthorn on absolutely every front as he has tried to manoeuvre this."

It comes just days after Clarkson and coach-in-waiting Sam Mitchell emphatically denied on SEN that a proposed handover would be brought forward at the latter’s behest.

“On six occasions I’ve signed a contract with this club, and on every one it was in sickness or in health, we’re going to continue until the end of the contract,” Clarkson explained to reporters ahead of Round 19.

“In lots of this journey we’ve been in a healthy position, but like in life, there’ll be times when it’s a challenge.

“Once I was no longer going to be the coach of the Hawthorn Football Club at the end of next year, the sceptics were saying ‘he’ll move straight away.’

Harfer

Debutant
Jul 16, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thought we'd mitigate the damage tonight - only got Newman playing!

Carnage comes tomorrow. (12 players + VC)

Then Sunday will be the hangover. (9 players + C)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horgo99

Debutant
Apr 5, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Anyone else having trouble with the app not opening? Says an update is available but nothing in Google play store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back