Game Day Round 20 Fantasy Discussion ....League Finals Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have stuck with your gut
Zac Guthrie about to hit the ton lol

He’s ******* everywhere lol

I’m not even angry because I was never actually going to bring him in (barring that potentially disastrous fortuitous mistake), I’m actually laughing every time he gets the ball now. One of the funnier fantasy trolls I’ve seen for a long long time

He’s ******* everywhere lol

I’m not even angry because I was never actually going to bring him in (barring that potentially disastrous fortuitous mistake), I’m actually laughing every time he gets the ball now. One of the funnier fantasy trolls I’ve seen for a long long time
You almost pulled the trade of the century off :laughing:

1627709523538.jpeg

Word from the AFL is that they’re looking to rename Blundstone Arena next year. Going to be called Zac Guthrie stadium.

Anyway back to the footy. Geelong clinging on to a handy lead here in the Guthrie cup.

View attachment 1192224

Word from the AFL is that they’re looking to rename Blundstone Arena next year. Going to be called Zac Guthrie stadium.

Anyway back to the footy. Geelong clinging on to a handy lead here in the Guthrie cup.
The only thing that has made this game worth while to watch is our lord and saviour Zuthrie and i not even joking lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back