Game Day Round 20 Fantasy Discussion ....League Finals Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think TT might have just risen to the top of my list to trade out this week lol.

Would have agreed until Hopper went down but now that he’s out for at least a week I might have to rethink it.

Would be just like Leon to STILL not play him in the centre though

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
2417 - before adjustments.... Highest score for a while.... Pity it could have been so much better....

Screw you Leon....

bird.gif

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Great job mate finally some reward after a long season of injury after injury to deal with

It's a bloody frustrating game... You do the right things, trade out Haynes instead of Houston (lower averages, higher BE etc) - and do you get rewarded for it ??

No, you get kicked repeatedly in the nuts....

2405 pending adjustments, won both finals!!!

Like many others, could have been a lot better. Not taking Bianco’s (e) cost me 50 points by itself… C on Oliver instead of Lyons was another 50/50 I was tossing up with that went the wrong way, 43 more gone begging there.

Oh well, that’s fantasy. Happy with the week

+3
Mills
Lyons
Brayshaw

Ridley
Hind
Taranto

Think my upgrade will be one of those three, Harmes has bought himself a week. Ridley I'm inclined to give a pass to only because of the nature of the game today, but a bit unsure. Hind too, if they have Marvel next week I'd be happy to give a week to, so might mean it's Taranto out.

Mar 11, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
+3
Mills
Lyons
Brayshaw

Ridley
Hind
Taranto

Think my upgrade will be one of those three, Harmes has bought himself a week. Ridley I'm inclined to give a pass to only because of the nature of the game today, but a bit unsure. Hind too, if they have Marvel next week I'd be happy to give a week to, so might mean it's Taranto out.
Your -3 is missing Cameron

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
2300 on the dot, feels way under par due to having Hind, Houston, Newman, Parish, Crae, Neale, Darcy, Danger and Bramble. Haynes on the bench instead of Hind or Houston cost me 60 odd points alone. It’s never all going to click

Actually lost track that I still have a forward rookie spot to upgrade because I was looping Briggs in defence (thought I had Thomas to come back on field for Rioli) so Taranto might get a stay of execution.

SkittleCats

Premiership Player
Feb 18, 2008
Kardinia Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Packers & Red Sox
Ridley and I. Cumming, you have disgraced yourselves, your families, your clubs, and my fantasy team. You are a plague upon my house. I exile you to the never again list, and may god have mercy upon your souls...Because i surely wont.

Mar 11, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Actually lost track that I still have a forward rookie spot to upgrade because I was looping Briggs in defence (thought I had Thomas to come back on field for Rioli) so Taranto might get a stay of execution.
Hopper is out next week most likely which may put TT back in the middle..... Who the * am i kidding Cameron wont do that

Ridley and I. Cumming, you have disgraced yourselves, your families, your clubs, and my fantasy team. You are a plague upon my house. I exile you to the never again list, and may god have mercy upon your souls...Because i surely wont.

TedDougChris I’m going to steal another one of your gifs here sorry

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TedDougChris I’m going to steal another one of your gifs here sorry

All good buddy, as long as they are used for good, not evil....

Ok - it's fine if they are used for evil, as long as it's funny....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back