Game Day Round 20 Fantasy Discussion ....League Finals Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Been top 500 for the last 8 weeks and somehow just feeling incredibly frustrated and unfulfilled.

Even in worse years there’s always a few weeks where it all just clicks. But this year for whatever reason there’s an iron clad rotating quota of 3-5 weekly spud scores which must be maintained at all costs. Just can’t get it all to click for that mega score or two which has all but cost me a shot at top 100. Incredibly frustrating

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
2nd week in a row that my projected going into the last game was over 2400

Taranto's shoulder looks shot, no tackles 2 games in a row and will drop around 75k
Houston's shoulder is still rooted
Toby Greene is still a knob giving away 4 FA and kicking 2.4
Sharp picked the wrong wing
Dangerfield being managed by playing him forward.

4 weeks ago 8 players scored under 80
3 weeks ago 7 players scored under 80
2 weeks ago 6 players scored under 80

This week, 8 players under 80..........thought my team was on the improve, obviously not.

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Been top 500 for the last 8 weeks and somehow just feeling incredibly frustrated and unfulfilled.

Even in worse years there’s always a few weeks where it all just clicks. But this year for whatever reason there’s an iron clad rotating quota of 3-5 weekly spud scores which must be maintained at all costs. Just can’t get it all to click for that mega score or two which has all but cost me a shot at top 100. Incredibly frustrating
same except I'm outside top 500 now. Can have weeks of solid scores and barely move up but one single bad week and you get shafted ffs. That was this week for me, 100+ under par and I drop 100 spots.

It was better when I was in the 10k club and always improving back end of the year

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
same except I'm outside top 500 now. Can have weeks of solid scores and barely move up but one single bad week and you get shafted ffs. That was this week for me, 100+ under par and I drop 100 spots.

It was better when I was in the 10k club and always improving back end of the year
Must admit I felt Red vibes for a sec typing that. Glass half full is having a ripping season but it’s all a matter of perspective. Last year I battled back from 50k early to finish 1.5k and was happy as Larry

tl;dr any form of expectations just kill you. Hard sometimes but just got to enjoy it for what is is

Balsam

All Australian
Feb 23, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
2341 with Macrae, Neale, Sharp ad Taranto... Also looped my new rookie Ford's 56. only to have Ruscoe hit 102.

Still my best score for the year, and went up about 300 places to be in the top 3000, so best season result ever.

Pretty happy with that.

Sharp and another rookie gone this week, and can be down to one rookie onfield.

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
2341 with Macrae, Neale, Sharp ad Taranto... Also looped my new rookie Ford's 56. only to have Ruscoe hit 102.

Still my best score for the year, and went up about 300 places to be in the top 3000, so best season result ever.

Pretty happy with that.

Sharp and another rookie gone this week, and can be down to one rookie onfield.

I was only going to be left with Bianco on field next week, but I have to get rid of Houston..... So Bramble will likely survive another week....

Hopper is out next week most likely which may put TT back in the middle..... Who the fu** am i kidding Cameron wont do that

Mighty tempting to go Taranto to Steele or Touk though.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
1627816978632.png

1st Game Yellow & Black has Steele (VC) and Marshall ......game over & I started to assemble my gear for a Country Retreat amongst nature

But you never know ....Mills and Lyons saved my bacon in n unlikely win
Usual culprits hurt ...Taranto, Whitfield, Danger, Macrea & Cumming .....so much work to do, so little time

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Must admit I felt Red vibes for a sec typing that. Glass half full is having a ripping season but it’s all a matter of perspective. Last year I battled back from 50k early to finish 1.5k and was happy as Larry

tl;dr any form of expectations just kill you. Hard sometimes but just got to enjoy it for what is is
That's what I called my new dog....because he is

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Is Taranto out next week, thought he did his shoulder?

Houston you are ******* useless, legit scared of the ball I reckon. Will do all I can to get him to Mills.

Oh and Haynes you're a disgrace, scored more today than the last month combined, otherwise known as doing a Heeney.

Did win most of my finals though at least, just under 2250.

Freo_4eva

Premiership Player
Sep 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont, San Antonio, ND Irish
2376.. up to 3.3k. Ridley, danger and taranto rubbish.. thinking taranto first to go, looks cooked and can st least swap him to a big dog. Shout out to Lyons on debut and with the C - legend

Harfer

Debutant
Jul 16, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Urgh 2189 ... with my trade of Haynes > Whitfield backfiring completely, and TT getting a lower score than Bramble.

Hind/TT/Houston ... those three are my trade outs at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back