Game Day Round 20 - Freo v Cats (a.k.a. The Andrew Wills Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most disappointing thing is we aren't getting beaten by a side whose just playing amazing footy and blitzing us.
They are just putting in more effort, they want it more.
As usual post bye we just don't care enough.
I look out there now at players who KNOW they are losing the game and they are jogging along putting in half efforts.
Do they even give a s**t?
Just wait until after the game, players will be chatting, back slapping + laughing with the Freo players! 🤬🤬🤬 Absolutely no shame, just arrogance + sense of entitlement!

Crap. In a year where the comp is so open and there to win... and we have a team to win it, we just dont have the desire. Crap, what a waste. I wondered why I hadnt been watching them for a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're just done. Made our run in the first half of the year and have been mediocre since the bye, to the extent that any time an opposition side shows any sense of pressure or endeavour against us, we fall over. We have been unable to contend with also-rans, so it's hard to imagine us being able to compete with anyone actually in the top 8. Sad way to finish the season, but the last couple of months have been enough evidence to suggest it's not turning around.

Avoiding BF for the week. Normally I will stay on the board but if the team is going to serve this bulls**t up, and if the coach is going to pick his favourites at the expense of team balance, I am not staying on here for the Tiggie/Hawfie s**t posting.

Scott out please.

Best chance to win a flag for years, and he keeps playing Menegola, keeps playing Guthrie, keep shoehorning in Henderson, keeps in Bews.
Yep cos those players are the reason we have been s**t since the bye. Henderson has been good by the way in weather that does not suit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back