Round 20- Geelong vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats by 20. Hope the turf isn't a s**t and a good game takes place, NO ****ING FLOODING.

By 20 goals you mean? :D

Should be a ripping game, can't wait for the first bounce. We should do the football community a favour by beating the living daylights out of the swannies propensity to play ugly "slow" tempo football.

I used to respect Roos as a coach but sadly I'm begginning to suspect he's a one trick pony and doesn't have any other tricks in his coaching bag other than to stifle the opposition and bore footy supporters senseless with their brand of mundane negative football. The swannies are the disease and we are the cure. :thumbsu:

Cats by 42,

I really hope they do try to bomb it long over the top in an attempt to keep the ball away from our midfield. Our defense will force feed the Mids and set us right back on track.

The disadvantage of playing 18 man defense is that there's no one left to watch the forwards. If the game isn't choked to death it could be a big one.:D

Swans by 25 points.

Goodes 10 goals
Hall 5 goals
Kirk 35 possies

:rolleyes:

He kicked a career best 8 goals last week, and he's going to better that a week later against the best defense in the league?

Fair enough.

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I hate arrogant cats supporters:thumbsdown:

I'm not that keen on them myself....

...but I hate the overuse of the words 'arrogant' and 'bandwagon jumpers' on these boards more.:D (and (just in case) Maestro I realise you didn't mention band wagons).

Here's to a good, clean, free flowing game. And may the best team win;)

Great insight from Walls.

Ablett has not been playing as well recently as he did at the start of the year. I know I was expecting him to get 40 possessions last week. What with his time off injured and him easing back in the forward line.

Just as good as having a go at him for not being able to break tags when he only gets 15 possessions in less than half a game of football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back