Closes after next weekend - make Chief laugh (the most) and win a prize!
You can now upload videos to your posts. Just click "Attach files" and upload!
I'd love to see Clay get another chance. Really think he's got something. I have a friend who knows him and says he really hasn't lived up to his potential yet. Would love to see Fiorini as well, but not sure he is ready, might need one more NEAFL game. Same goes for Saad.The task of beating GWS is huge but what the heck! So I thought I would make some points the GCS need to address to have an outside chance!
Possible inclusions/exclusions are:
- Clay Cameron as a forward who has a bigger body (kicked 5 goals on weekend and would be hungry as he is playing for his future) and could put body pressure on their back line players.
- Brayden Fiorini has the ability to give outside run and score board pressure which would catch the GWS by surprise.
- Mitch Hallahan into the side to replace Jesse Lonergan. I do not think you can play both at the same time due to their lack of leg speed especially against GWS!
- Henry Schade into side to take one of their tall forwards (Lobb or Stewart) and get him run and use his kicking skills.
- I do not think having Joyce, Schonfeld, Ah Cee and Grant is feasible due to form and overall experience. One or more to be dropped.
Would be a good learning curve Fiorini up against Tom ScullyIn a perfect world, since we need midfielders, Fiorini should play.
But a 1st year player coming off a long injury spell, with the Bombers in Melbourne next week? And the kid is from Melbourne? Happy for the club to be patient and give him another full game in the Neafl to build fitness, then play him next week.
Which means, in the imperfect Suns world, going up against arguably the best running team in the comp, we will bring in Hallahan and Tape.
I refuse to believe this Iva. We get beat by this much on our home deck and I will be livid. We didn't have May or Thompson last time, Saad did his hammy at half time. Cameron and Lobb kicked 10 between them, that's definitely not happening this time around, I can't see May getting 7 kicked on him and Lobb may not even be playing.This could easily be a 100 point loss, they are a super team and without our best on the field we can't compete for 4 quarters.
Anything under a 50 point loss would be a very good result
Is a strong possibility you are on the money Donble.You would think Hallahan is a lock this week , if he isn't he should'nt be on our list , would love to see Fiorini but has only played 1 full game , might be a fair step up to make your debut against GWS mids. Lemmens will come in for Mal .
http://www.metriconstadium.com.au/events/gc-suns-vs-gws-giants-round-20/Gday suns people.
Does anyone know what time the busses start running from pac fair?
Going on Saturday and would like to watch some of the ressies game as well.
Emerald Lakes not a rip off if you go in and have a feed there - great food - ensures you go across to the matches on a full stomach - you'll just need to top up on liquids during the games though ...http://www.metriconstadium.com.au/events/gc-suns-vs-gws-giants-round-20/
busses start leaving from broadbeach south station at 2.35pm.
another flaw of the current transport system. there's no way to make it to the ground to watch from the start of the reserves, unless you have a valid parking permit or want to spend money on a taxi. another alternative is parking at emerald lakes golf course for $20, but even then that seems like a bit of a rip off.