Autopsy Round 20 - Gold Coast vs Collingwood

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Well it underscores the need for the PP if our near full strength midfield is being demolished by a team that is apparently decimated by injury
They have their full strength mid contingent in too. Arguably one of the best in the comp. Our best in just makes us competitive.

We really struggle when Witts is beaten. We rely on him so much to feed us. When he's beaten our mids really struggle.

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
Well it underscores the need for the PP if our near full strength midfield is being demolished by a team that is apparently decimated by injury
Unfortunately their injuries aren’t their good mids. Treloar Adams Sidebottom Pendlebury Phillips having a field day sharking Witts’ tap outs.

OB11

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 4, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers
It seems we have tried to open the game up and play more attacking and this happens. Say what you want about playing boring contested footy but at least we were in games longer.

If you want concessions you can't look competitive.

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
They have their full strength mid contingent in too. Arguably one of the best in the comp. Our best in just makes us competitive.

We really struggle when Witts is beaten. We rely on him so much to feed us. When he's beaten our mids really struggle.
Well the Melbourne Media would have you believe they are a zombie team.
Apparently Darcy Moore makes all the difference

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
It seems we have tried to open the game up and play more attacking and this happens. Say what you want about playing boring contested footy but at least we were in games longer.
I’m not sure our players know what brand of football they’re supposed to be playing at the moment. They look hellishly confused and many even disillusioned.

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
Well yes of course
When I was reading all the headlines about their "decimated" team I foolishly thought most of those guys were out
Didn't even read the team lists
They have the best midfield in the league and the best ruck in the league. We were always gonna lose this battle

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
2MP should give his pay packet to charity today
No doubt he'd be 50 goals a year with a half decent midfield but he just doesn't seem to be able to work out a way to get into the game
3 disposals FFS

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Dawson didn't look too bad today I thought. Struggles a bit when the pressure is on though.

Day presented all match. Found his niche there I think.

Ballard outstanding.

King outstanding.

Sexton the opportunist.

Struggling to find anyone else worth mentioning. Midfield as a collective felt way down. Barely noticed Swallow, Fiorini, Darce. Definitely didn't notice much of Bowes of Ainsworth today, though I think they were mostly stank on flanks.

Back