Autopsy Round 20 - Gold Coast vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Is not as bad or as good as you think. Team Chemistry is not there yet because of injuries.

Absolutely terrible he's not the slightest bit invested. Soft lazy and uninterested.
Actually hoping the rumours he will re-sign are false. So overrated given what he has produced after so many years in the system. Let’s get something for him before other clubs realise he’s not that good.

Actually hoping the rumours he will re-sign are false. So overrated given what he has produced after so many years in the system. Let’s get something for him before other clubs realise he’s not that good.
Does he have a position? I’m not sure where he’s suited in todays game.

Totally agree l hope so to

Oh woes, it’s all about Collingwood’s thirteen injured players. We’ve had thirteen or more injured for three quarters of the season. :rolleyes:
The Melbourne media have been completely over exaggerating how bad Collingwood injury list has been this year it’s a bloody joke.
They carried on today like Collingwood had their best 15 players out when in reality

- Martin is the type of player that will play well in a good team. His light frame isn’t suited to the current scrap it out style the suns are playing but he would be very good in a team with an open game style where he can get it on the outside. It’s hard to know if he’s down on confidence or has checked out.
- Miles isn’t the way forward. His stats look good because he gets a lot of it but some of his turnovers in the middle of the ground today were not at the level. He should make room for the younger mids next year when hopefully they have enough size.
-king is a gun. Luko getting better every game, gun as well
-Bowes and Ainsworth will need a couple of games back to get some form
- it doesn’t look like we’ll see rankine this year. On a positive, if we do get picks 1 and 2 it will be like getting in 1, 2 and 3 with him as well. That’s a lot of talent but also a lot of young players to get games into.
-I really hope we resign ah Chee. He is exactly what we need at the moment with his skill and speed

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Th
The Melbourne media have been completely over exaggerating how bad Collingwood injury list has been this year it’s a bloody joke.
They carried on today like Collingwood had their best 15 players out when in reality

thats funny, are you aware of the players we actually had sitting in the stands of GF day, our injuries were just as bad last year and the media haven’t been banging on at all.

Does he have a position? I’m not sure where he’s suited in todays game.

Roaming half fwd in a top 4 team with a strong midfield and he would consistently kick 30+ a season.

Great lead, good mark but can also crumb the packs with the speed.

But needs to be traded imo.

Right age bracket for us, but not the right type of player for our list if that makes sense?

He will surely be taking up $700k+ a season if we re-sign him.

That’s a quality midfielder we desperately need.

Love how the media outrage over that Essendon goal decision last week, yet when the ball is over the line, then thrown for a collingwood goal the AFL website treats it like a blooper
I don't want to be that conspiracy guy, but the amount of ******* s**t the pies get away with year after year after ******* year is starting to pile up and more and more people are noticing. * Steve Hocking, Collingwood are the true danger to the game.

I don't want to be that conspiracy guy, but the amount of ******* s**t the pies get away with year after year after ******* year is starting to pile up and more and more people are noticing. fu** Steve Hocking, Collingwood are the true danger to the game.
Funny to see you Richmond blokes infesting this thread, hoping against hope to see the Pies lose. I suspect you're still suffering after the 2018 PF. Suggest you get over it.
How about you go and get back to your own board (and I'll do the same).

Week off has freshened him up a treat
He is a thoroughbred
I've always wanted a player like him.
You can build teams around guys like Charlie

Ballard reminds me of Cory Enright or Heath Shaw.

Can play tall or small..
defend one on one.
Kill the contest
Out Mark
Or attack/ break the lines

Funny to see you Richmond blokes infesting this thread, hoping against hope to see the Pies lose. I suspect you're still suffering after the 2018 PF. Suggest you get over it.
How about you go and get back to your own board (and I'll do the same).
Hated collingwood long before the PF. Also after 2017 I vowed to not care as much if we never make it again. I'm not greedy. Just not a fan of what looks like a team constantly being the beneficiary of dubious calls. Especially against a team struggling.

Martin body get bash up playing all over the field, look at Ballard performers after one week off. You need good rotation for young players and injuries to Callum ah chee don't help either. McPherson stating to look a bit off too.

You must have missed our premiership in 2015 and the 15000 members.
Shame

20,000 members it was

Th

thats funny, are you aware of the players we actually had sitting in the stands of GF day, our injuries were just as bad last year and the media haven’t been banging on at all.
Cry me a river, West coast had just as many injuries on grand final day

Hated collingwood long before the PF. Also after 2017 I vowed to not care as much if we never make it again. I'm not greedy. Just not a fan of what looks like a team constantly being the beneficiary of dubious calls. Especially against a team struggling.
Likewise. Ive hated the Tiges ever since they were a force back in the 70s. Relished the ninth mond years. Stats show you blokes get a lit more indeserved frees than my guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back