Preview Round 20 - GWS Giants vs Sydney Swans, Saturday 3rd August, Sydney Showground Stadium, 2.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see the ages and experience of the teams when they are named with the Swans playing young this year and a few old dogs running around for the Giants

Alright let’s pick the margin

I’m ambitious... we tend to score well against teams that are struggling

GWS by 56

Like the two rucks .... at the moment we have plenty of run and the extra height takes a defender from one of the power forwards

I hope this is the las week they go with the 2 rucks as it will come unstuck one day in a big way imo and I do hope for a late change with Bonar or Shipley coming in for Simpson as the Swans have gone small and mobile around the ground with Melican out as well
Good to see Stein/Keefe and Hately stay in and the more experience they get will be better for the team
Averages for the 2 listed teams are
Giants 25.3 age 96 games
Swans 23.5 age 79 games
with 4 over 100 games in Lloyd, Reid, Parker and Jack who I think only gets a game because of his experience with injuries effecting the the older players on the Swans list and they do have a lot of emerging players with 7 between 50 and 100 games
Giants have 9 players over 100 games experience and 6 between 50-100 games
I still think it will be closer than some people think and i will be happy with a 3 goal win, no injuries and Cameron kicking 3+ to keep his healthy lead in the Coleman

I hope this is the las week they go with the 2 rucks as it will come unstuck one day in a big way imo and I do hope for a late change with Bonar or Shipley coming in for Simpson as the Swans have gone small and mobile around the ground with Melican out as well
Good to see Stein/Keefe and Hately stay in and the more experience they get will be better for the team
Averages for the 2 listed teams are
Giants 25.3 age 96 games
Swans 23.5 age 79 games
with 4 over 100 games in Lloyd, Reid, Parker and Jack who I think only gets a game because of his experience with injuries effecting the the older players on the Swans list and they do have a lot of emerging players with 7 between 50 and 100 games
Giants have 9 players over 100 games experience and 6 between 50-100 games
I still think it will be closer than some people think and i will be happy with a 3 goal win, no injuries and Cameron kicking 3+ to keep his healthy lead in the Coleman
Mate I reckon it’ll bring us unstuck this week. I’m always on tenterhooks when we play the pricks from the East and I’m not confident this week with our team.

I hope I’m proven wrong.

Again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate I reckon it’ll bring us unstuck this week. I’m always on tenterhooks when we play the pricks from the East and I’m not confident this week with our team.

I hope I’m proven wrong.

Again.

I think too much class in the middle even missing the players and Greene, Hopper and Taranto to even the contest and Whitfield and Deledio too classy on the outside, obviously it would be better with Coniglio and Kelly around but these are the games the depth and role players need to stand up. i dont think I need to say anything about the forwards and defence after last week and the goal scoring of the 3 talls

I think too much class in the middle even missing the players and Greene, Hopper and Taranto to even the contest and Whitfield and Deledio too classy on the outside, obviously it would be better with Coniglio and Kelly around but these are the games the depth and role players need to stand up. i dont think I need to say anything about the forwards and defence after last week and the goal scoring of the 3 talls
I wish I saw football as logically as you.

All I see is red hot hatred and whit line fever.

Could be my many years as a front row forward that have wired me
This way hahahahaha

I hope I’m proven wrong.

Again.
You will be

We should flog em

They don’t have a back line

Really? Hmm usually we have a big social media thing for any debuts so it seems very unlikely.

There was a fair bit of noise coming out of the sheds this morning before the Captains run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back