Preview Round 20 - GWS Giants vs Sydney Swans, Saturday 3rd August, Sydney Showground Stadium, 2.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injured or Leon not happy with how he played last week?

Very interesting how Leon seems to be a bit more likely to drop players this year (Kenners etc) than years prior.

Did own programe during this mornings session

And we’re replacing the Colman leading forward with a defender, why?

I mean, good luck to him and all, but Idun for Cameron doesn’t seem to make much sense to me.

And what’s the go with Jezza? How “tight” is the calf? How long is gone for?

And we’re replacing the Colman leading forward with a defender, why?

I mean, good luck to him and all, but Idun for Cameron doesn’t seem to make much sense to me.

And what’s the go with Jezza? How “tight” is the calf? How long is gone for?
Could it be just a rest and wanting to play his life membership game at Giants Stadium against the Dogs?

Or am I hoping for too much.

Connor Idun did VCE with my daughter.
He is a ripping kid and will be fantastic for your club.
Stoked for him.
Loved the fast food and then he woke up and realised he could be something and has put in the work.
Absolutely rapt for him.

he also loves the Giants and Sydney as evident by him signing a 2 year contract extension.
You have a ripper on your hands here.
Kid will make it.
All the best my friends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We must have one of the tallest lineups of all time. Way too tall. Against a good team we will get smacked with this lineup.

By the way guys and gals, I have been to every single Richmond vs GWS game at Sydney showgrounds and the one in Canberra.
I don't want to piss in your pockets but the transformation in the crowd activity has been unbeliavable.
This year there was a genuine support and a passion for your club that was pretty awesome to watch.
I don't want to kick Gold Coast while they are down, but I have been to every game there as well and a few weeks ago it was still 85/15 in the away team's favour.
You don't need my backing, but I genuinely believe GWS has a massive place in the AFL and you have my full support.

Hope it is nothing more than a week for Cameron but it will be an opportunity for HH and TOJ to step up in the forward line and I still feel we will have the advantage in that part of the ground it will be up to the mids to hit the targets
Happy for Idun to make his debut and again with Corr missing most of the season it shows the importance of that depth required for key defenders
Hopefully the nice weather makes a lot of people make the trip although the time slot doesnt help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back