Game Day Round 20 Matchday Discussion - Dedicated to the Thighmaster

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 weeks. 1000 spots. A team whose last 5 rounds read; 2464, 2599, 2448, 2553 and 2707 for a 5-round-average of 2554.2 :eek:
One mission. To get a free pair of socks :moustache:
View attachment 1193624
Bloody wrapped, last 5 weeks has been crazy. Won all 5 leagues
View attachment 1193625
These are all absolutely outstanding. 🔥
Had the privilege of being violated by one of you in a Pies' league, too.
(Well done to others around this mark, only went back a couple of pages.)

Is it worth trading that piece of sh*t Bolton > Sidebottom with my last trade kenties?

Knowing my luck I'll cop a season ending injury after I've done the trade.

Week off in 4 leagues but 6 must win finals next week.

I'm not happy about that trade.

It was he and Marshall as my best combo.

I missed cut off on trading Impey to Smith by a bees Chol...the week Impey was out for the year.
The Kent Bolton better pull out a ton in the PF or GF week.

I’d love to have Walsh in my mids but just mucked up not getting him this year, cant have them all. If the mids perform like that for the next 3 weeks I’ll post pages of puppies lol 😂

Walsh is a jet.
92% TOG ...wow freak.

Dont even care
Realistically, though, mate, when you have already pulled off the Triple Roughy Purebred Cross with a quadruple pike and come back from the other dimension, there's basically no new frontiers left to conquer in this caper.
And with that, I'm off to neck a crafty. 🍺

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've found the secret to SC campaigners. It's to simply not spend all of your time checking it and get home to a wonderful surprise.

Just got home from a marathon 12 hour shift and I see some scores from today;
Olliepig 166 :fire::fire::fire:
Touk Touk 142 :fire::fire:
Big Maxxy 138 :fire::fire:
Titch 132 :fire::fire:
Zerrett 168 :fire::fire::fire:
BRAYSHAW 190 :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
Haynes 107 :fire:

Yeah there's some absolute like Ridley and that soft as butter downhill skiier wearing number 29 for Richmond. Worst ******* trade in of the year by the way. Wouldn't pay that campaigner 300k.

Final score 2707. Won all leagues. Hopefully continue my march towards the top 1k.

Get around me kents :moustache::moustache:

View attachment 1193553

In B4 someone tells me this is par. Let me have my fun :moustache:
Nice par mate

Dont even care
At least I beat someone this week ........limping to the finish 2,370 for the week

Not even a lack of trades issue

Ridley 52 ...Bont 87 ...Neale 70 ...Cripps 88 ... Dangerfield 88
In a huge scoring weeks, these so called premos simply crippled my side

78zA.gif

Good luck and well done to those Coach's that went huge .....I wish I could have joined the party

2725 with May, Short, Ridley & Taranto adding a little SBS flavour. Heeney's 98 more than acceptable but throw him in and all my sub-100 scores came on Sunday. After last weeks VC/C disaster I had no Chol so took Macraes VC when I couldve had Merrett or Ollipig. Picked up just over 1600 spots overall.

Still managed to lose 1 league match (by 61 points thanks to Sprayshaw), but won my cashie so thats all that really matters.

1 trade left. Don't want to use it this week in case LTI but Taranto BE 143 so if I don't i'll be chasing a sub $500k mid or def the following week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back