Game Day Round 20 Matchday Discussion - Dedicated to the Thighmaster

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. We are guaranteed the chance of a medal.
Yeah but he said we were guaranteed a chance to play for a medal.

Journalism these days is shot.

1017/8C

Steele VC led the way.....taking his score of course. Danger and Hawk a bit below expectations. Bont too. The rest with tons. Somewhere between 2400-2500 is the projection. I haven't hit a projection on a Sunday once recently. They seem generous.....well for my team anyway.

Im quite pissed

Both at the pathetic eagles nand cod beer

Memebership is placed in microwave

Just give me he word Simmo you and ill hit go
Never had cod beer. Sounds bloody feral. I hate fish.

What in the name of KOTD did I miss today?
First we lose 3 games and thread is going nuts about Best 12 and trades.
Then Bont spuds up and only gets 15 possessions for the game against Adelaide?
Then we get all 3 games back to create Super-SBS, complete with no lube because GWS are playing last and we all know how that is going to go.
Then the Eagles proceed to disgrace the Thighmaster with that pathetic showing. I hope he crushes all of their heads in between his quads as punishment for their sins.

Everyone seems to be going absolutely nuts this week.
I'm going a bit boring by comparison. 1054/9 -> or 1185/9(c) if I take Macrae's score. Thinking of hail marying Oliver because cashie opps have had a lot of PODs go very well (one kent with all of Helmut/Guthrie/Sidebum was a bit of pisstake).

Will miss most of tomorrow too unless work is miraculously quiet - something tells me 13 players on SBS means that isn't really a bad thing...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t find it anywhere. Is it on 7Plus streaming or on a digital channel?
Watch the discus, we've got a bloke who is currently in 4th and can medal.

Last edited:
Just watch the Matildas again. What a game. Don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed a game of soccer that much.
What a cracker of a game.

Kerr 89th minute goal was simply brilliant - so cool, she took her time to strike that ball too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back