Game Day Round 20 - Melbourne v GWS, UNSW Canberra Oval, Saturday 5 August, 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I FEEL GOOD

WHICH IS BAD

We'll probably lose by 100

We kinda need the saints to win tomorrow to keep the Eagles behind us, but then that would put the Saints possibly equal on points with us, going into our clash with them next week. It's a lose-lose result.

Sydney won and the Bulldogs will beat Brisbane.

Our destiny is completely in our own hands and we badly need to win today.

We kinda need the saints to win tomorrow to keep the Eagles behind us, but then that would put the Saints possibly equal on points with us, going into our clash with them next week. It's a lose-lose result.

Sydney won and the Bulldogs will beat Brisbane.

Our destiny is completely in our own hands and we badly need to win today.

You nailed it with your last line there. The ladder is so close, all we can do is focus on ourselves and notch up wins.

Have watched the Round 1 2016 replay this morning. Huge last quarter spearheaded by Hogan and Watts. No Hoges today but hopefully Watts can get back to his best and can't wait to see Jones back out there again. That shitty last quarter last week has put even more pressure on the boys today but if ever we are going to beat the Giants it's today just wish we were at the G but winning away is what we do now.

After a lengthy conversation about his calf injuries.

Deledio: "I'm looking forward to carving out a few good years with GWS yet."

Oh, Brett...

After a lengthy conversation about his calf injuries.

Deledio: "I'm looking forward to carving out a few good years with GWS yet."

Oh, Brett...
Oh god.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are all over them. Triple figure margin coming up.

Tackle, Pedo. We've missed that a bit.

Goal, ANB. Keep boosting that trade value.

Not sure how that ball got out of the Jetta tackle - certainly didn't look like a handball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back