Game Day Round 20 - Melbourne v GWS, UNSW Canberra Oval, Saturday 5 August, 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aren't you going to say how we're gonna go undefeated or something

Yes, has definitely been a while. I've lost count of how many games we've lost though, but I'm looking forward to seeing us pile 20 goals on in the second half.

One thing you can't fault ANB for is running power and hitting those dangerous spots. The Pippo Inzaghi of the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering you were obsessed with it being a bad trade and are desperate to be vindicated forgive me for not taking your arguments seriously.

What's there to forgive? Feel free to tee off on me anytime you want mate.

In the early part of the season I admitted I was wrong about the trade, but whilst he is a great rebounding defender I don't rate his defensive work that highly.

Can someone go down to our rooms and pin "DON'T GET CUTE" on the roof for the boys to look at before they walk out for * sake?

Liking this game plan from Goodwin. The GWS players must be almost exhausted from all this running and goal scoring; meanwhile we've been playing with 12. We will steamroll over the top in the last quarter.

"Demons everywhere but they couldn't work out who was doing what". Huddo just summarised our defensive game plan for the last 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back