Game Day Round 20 - Melbourne v GWS, UNSW Canberra Oval, Saturday 5 August, 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junktime Milkshakes!!

We will win this. We kicked 3 goals in the first 5 minutes, and there are 15 minutes left, so that's 9 goals and sees us over the line by a goal or two. Easy.

"MFC player who wasn't even on the list at time says Mark Neeld mentally ruined the culture of football club"

"MFC player who wasn't even on the list at time says Mark Neeld mentally ruined the culture of football club"

To be fair, if you came into a club and there were a bunch of mindless zombies shuffling around, you could probably tell there's something wrong with the joint.

Why would you debut Maynard for * sake, kid has done nothing. If we've loaded the tank back up atleast tell us you are trying to not make finals Goody

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh dear, Christian (Salem)...

I thought last week was the most disappointing effort all year but this week has topped it. Just an endless cycle of s**t with this club. They were poorly coached too. "We just need to get back to playing our brand of footy though"... then everything will be fine.

Just realised we are on track for a top 10 or even top 8 pick!
Let's start that great hobby up again, identifying our first round draft pick... * this club just does my head in. So much to play for, so little ******* heart. I dearly, dearly hope we trade Watts and Tyson. Our problem is cultural and those two are cancerous in terms of their lack of competitiveness and hunger. Both just collecting pay cheques at minim effort possible.

So the gf is no more?

Gone with the wind mate.

Ha, would've thought you'd have learned by now.

I thought I had too but that elusive final was apparently worth more. I need to re assess my life

Yep. Bad, bad call mate. Who is a tough NHL team with heart?

Hard to say. Edmonton were the Melbourne of the NHL. They had a tonne of high picks and were s**t for years but then drafted Connor McDavid who is probably one of the greatest prospects of all time and is showing it.
So basically no one else sucks like us

Premier League starts up again next week!

Why would you debut Maynard for **** sake, kid has done nothing. If we've loaded the tank back up atleast tell us you are trying to not make finals Goody
I thought the same thing. Why wouldn't you drop Tom Mac back into defence during the nth Melbourne debacle.

BTW Salem is a s**t footballer. Pretty kick but he goes to ground like autumn leaves

Bit excessive, but I note he is one of the major exponents of kicking the ball off the deck when under a modicum of pressure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back