Game Day Round 20: Melbourne v Hawthorn, Saturday, 2:10 PM AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done guys! Willed yourselves to win every single contest and it was bloody impressive. Can't wait for saints dees next year (at etihad ;)).

The G doesn't have a roof last time I looked ;)

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Of course the question has to be asked: are we a better side without Jesse Hogan? ;)
We're actually a better structured side without him right now. He reminds me a bit of Buddy at the Hawks in the early years, the way he fills the forward line. Really enjoyed Watts roaming and Weideman deep today. Big challenge for our coaching staff next year, getting a structure to get the best out of those three!

I'm going to get a look at individual players, no expectations on the scoreboard
c7NJRa2.gif

We're actually a better structured side without him right now. He reminds me a bit of Buddy at the Hawks in the early years, the way he fills the forward line. Really enjoyed Watts roaming and Weideman deep today. Big challenge for our coaching staff next year, getting a structure to get the best out of those three!
I'd argue that no Dawes was a bigger win for our structure than no Hogan.

Weid in the square, Hoges and Watts runni g out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back